twenty four.

third person pov

   Jung Hoseok knocked on the door. This was the fifth person this week for Hoseok. All seven of the Bangtan boys decided to split Jae-eun's since she has so many. They didn't expect for her to have so many acquaintances.

    Getting the most information they could is key, whether they had any idea or didn't know anything. They kept their mouths quiet even if they knew that they were lies.

    The lock rattled as the door opened, a head peeking out from the other side of the door. "Yes?" The lady asked. Hoseok seemed to have lost his breath just looking at her. Her features were stunning, and in only one look he saw something about her.

    "Yes, officer?" The woman repeated, snapping him out of his daydream.

    "R-right, sorry." He cleared his throat before remembering what the key task was. To get any piece of information that could lead to Jae-eun.

    "Is this the home of Ae-cha?" Hoseok asked, fidgeting with his fingers.

    The woman nodded.

    "There's been a teenager that has been reported missing for quite some time now. I found your name under her contacts, Jae-eun."

    Hoseok paused before continuing. "She hasn't been reportedly at school for weeks on end and her friends at school as well as her family are worried." Jung Hoseok said.

    The woman's eyes widened before she covered her mouth. "Oh my."

    "Jae-eun and I don't talk much.. anymore. We were childhood best friends—even though I was a year older, but our friendship faded away." The lady started.

    "Something drew her away from me—and everyone and she went into a dark spot. Every time I or anyone tried to help her she'd throw the help away or block us out."

    "I don't know what went wrong, or what caused her to act this way. We lost our friendship over that and we haven't spoken since. Gosh, I hope she's okay."

"Quick question—what do you mean by 'this'? In what way did she act?" Hoseok asked, confused. What did she know?

"Oh, I mean—I mean that I don't know why she had acted like that. She's changed, a lot—and I hope to know what has caused for her to be like this." Ae-cha responded. Hoseok was still confused, but nodded and wrote down notes.

'Suspect #1–Ae-cha. Too...calm? Too cooperative and has been connected with Jae-eun since childhood.' He wrote.

   Ae-cha was the most cooperative person on the list. Two people that he had went to didn't even know who Jae-eun was, while some only answered with a 'yes' or a 'no'. It made him even more suspicious. Did she brainwash them?

    Hoseok's lightbulb lit up, making his lips tilt into a smile. He scribbled down his number on a piece of paper, tearing the note off his pad.

    "Thank you for your cooperation. If you have anymore information to share with me, please feel free to call me." He finished, handing over the note with his number scribbled onto it.

    The woman blushed, "Good day, officer," She paused, looking at his nametag, "Jung Hoseok."

    He winked before she closed the door, clutching the note to her chest as her heart fluttered.

    Hoseok knew he was too smart for her.

    As soon as the lady closed her door shut, he looked at the windows. He had made sure she wasn't looking through the windows before he placed a tracking device above the rim of the front tire of her car.

    The lady had acted too calm. It was like she had expected for the cops to come, or like she had rehearsed her response.

    He was saddened that such a beautiful girl would be helping Jae-eun.

But maybe he was wrong, and he hoped he was.

    He walked over to his car as he placed his finger over his comm in his ear. "I got our first suspect, her name is Ae-cha. I placed a tracking device under her car. I was afraid that she might catch the device, so it is quite small. We have to follow nearby if we want to follow her."

    "Good job, hyung." Taehyung spoke over the comm.

    "Not just yet, we will have to follow her everywhere and just hope Hobi is correct." Namjoon added.

He had really hoped he wasn't correct.

"Then let the games begin."

it's startingggggI'm so excited what do you thinkwill happen?¿

it's startinggggg
I'm so excited
what do you think
will happen?¿

double update!

thanks for reading !
remember to vote !!

[EDITED]