forty five.

your pov

    "This is it," Namjoon said. The sounds of guns cocking repeated as everyone placed barrels into their guns and vests. This time, I got one as well.

    "This is it." Seokjin repeated, letting out a sigh. We were going to go all out, but it could go in two directions. Nobody could begin to believe that this could be our chance to finally find our freedom and have new lives. One reason because we could really lose—we didn't want to get our hopes up for nothing.

    "Alright, we should go sometime after the sun sets so they won't expect us," Namjoon said as we all nodded.

    "We have around an hour and a half before sun sets, Joon." Hoseok says, looking at his watch.

    "Then everyone find something to do before we leave. Train, play, whatever. Just be here by the time sun sets." Namjoon nodded as everyone dispersed.

    "Shooting range?" Jungkook asks in a serious tone. It has been awhile since I've shot a gun and I was nervous to touch it again—thinking I'd kill everything in the way. I couldn't be useless today, though. I nodded at his suggestion.

    Bullseye. "Good job, princess," Jungkook smiles. "You're just as good as you were before, maybe even a little better than me." He smirked as I raised my eyebrow. "Just kidding." I rolled my eyes. Jungkook is the gunmen, no way could I ever be better than him. I still hit him intentionally in annoyance.

    "Oww," he fake groaned. I shook my head while I smiled, turning around and aiming at the target again.

    I didn't even notice an hour passing by before Yoongi came to get us from the shooting range. "Hurry up, we gotta go." He said in a bitchy voice.

    "Geez, what's up his panties?" I murmured so only Jungkook could hear me.

    Jungkook chuckled before answering, "Probably didn't get any sleep." I shook my head, he's probably right

    I sighed, turning back to reality. My smile turned into a frown, knowing that we might lose everything tonight. We all might lose each other.

    Jungkook side-hugged me as I buried my face into his chest. "We'll be okay, princess." He kissed my temple quickly, not letting me talk back at him as we walked outside hand in hand.

    We placed the comms into our ears, making sure they were working. Everyone also grabbed a bulletproof vest to hold extra ammo barrels and to protect ourselves. "Just grab all the ammo you need and divide it with each other, we need everything. And since we don't know where they're placed, we need to keep an eye out for one another." Namjoon said.

    The sun started to set as we all got into the van. The closer we got, the tighter I held Jungkook's hand. "I love you, princess." He whispered as we placed our foreheads against each other.

    "This isn't goodbye, is it?" I gripped his other hand and stroked it with my thumb. I couldn't care less that everyone could hear my worry—we could lose our lives today. As strong as I can be, there will always be that hint of worry or despair.

    Jungkook didn't respond—knowing that they all could hear me, they didn't respond either. I shook my head. "Why do you doubt yourself so much, all of you?" My voice cracked.

    They stayed quiet. "We have each other, and as long as we work together, we'll come out together. Don't give up just because it's hard, fight." As cheesy and dumb as it may have sounded, I had to say it.

    I shook my head in denial. "This—we are not saying goodbye, Jungkook. This isn't a goodbye to any of you. You all have become my family, and I will do anything to protect all of you like you have protected me."

    "We're here," Yoongi turns his head around, interrupting the moment. Jungkook slipped his hand out of mine as my hand feels cold and bare.

    "No, gongjunim. This is a see you later." Jungkook says as he grabs his gun and hops out of the van, everyone following after him.

    'This is a see you later' The phrase kept repeating in my head.

    I took a deep breath as I grabbed my gun as well, heading outside. Jungkook was talking to Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung about their plan and operation while I walked towards Seokjin and Namjoon.

    "There's only one side that has entrance windows, which makes this easier since we won't have to split up." Namjoon says. "There's also a front and back door so you four can enter through there in pairs."

    We all nodded to our leader.

    "There are at least four men guarding the perimeter of the warehouse," Hoseok says as he looks through the binoculars.

    "There might be more men inside than we thought, then." Jungkook says.

    "Does anyone remember what Jimin wore before he went to the grocery store?" Namjoon asked as Taehyung raised his hand.

    "He wore a yellow plaid shirt over a black tee—with black pants and shoes, he also might be wearing a hat as well, but they might've taken it off of him." Taehyung spoke all in one breath.

    "Everyone, look out for Jimin. Shoot to kill, but do not mistake him for one of the men." We all nodded.

    "Huddle," Yoongi demanded. We all placed each others' arms on our shoulders and huddled up as we hopped around in a circle, like a final goodbye.

    "This is different from high school, everyone. We can't be reckless anymore. We have to be careful of our surroundings. After today, we will walk out, free. There is no 'if' in this situation. When we walk out, we can graduate, move on with our lives and stop looking behind our backs. This is it."

I just wanted you guysto know that this storyis spread out, so they aregoing to school (even if they're getting bad grades)and they are going to graduate

to know that this story
is spread out, so they are
going to school (even if
they're getting bad grades)
and they are going to
graduate. I just don't want
everyone thinking that
all of this is happening
within a week or a month
it's spread out during the
year. so whatever other
time that isn't chaos, they're
at school , training or whatever
a person does.

thanks for reading !!

I'm really nervous for what's
going to happen 😰

- tina

[EDITED]