thirty.

your pov

    I turned my head around to see Taehyung and Jimin holding Ae-cha hostage. She seemed to struggle in their exhausted hold, but she still wasn't able to get away despite their exhaustion. Yoongi took his gun out from his holster. "P-please," Ae-cha begged.

    Jungkook brings his hands up and covers my eyes as another gunshot echoed deafeningly. I quickly pulled his hand off as I saw Ae-cha stagger and fall onto the ground.

    My heartbeat fastened as I stared at the ground blankly. "I-I killed her," I felt tears threatening to fall from my eyes again.

"She was going to kill you, Y/N." Jungkook continued playing around with my hair as he spoke softly. "As selfish as it sounds, I want you here with me." I blushed at his words.

    "I would never let you leave me, Y/N." He rubbed his nose against mine.

"We have to go, Jungkook," A voice spoke from behind. I saw Jungkook nod before standing up as he latched his arms under my leg and back. I shook my head, not letting him carry me as bad as my cuts are.

"Let me carry you, Y/N." He said in a concerned tone.

"You're hurt." I got up slowly, still clutching at my stomach. It wasn't bleeding much, anymore. Though, my white shirt became dark red.

"Only my man pride will be hurt if I don't carry you." Jungkook smiles. Even though we are in a horrible situation, his bunny smile seems to still make my day.

"O-oh my gosh, Y/N. Are you okay?" Taehyung's eyes widened. I can't blame him, especially since I had a bruised face, which is gonna suck. I also had bleeding cuts on my stomach and arms from the knife that had sliced me.

I nodded weakly as I clutched at my stomach. Jungkook grabbed my arm quickly before I had tripped over myself. I look over to find him staring at me, concern written all over his face.

"You don't look okay," Jimin murmured. I didn't look okay, nobody did. Jimin's pretty face was a bit scarred and blood was on his clothes. Even the best struggled.

My legs gave out from under me, as I felt somebody engulfing me into their arms. Jungkook.

    I noticed that Jungkook has been there for me in any possible situation, even when we had first met.

"We need to get her to the doctor." I heard fuzzily before darkness surrounded me.

    "Y/N is okay, she might need pain relievers because of her cuts and wounds. She will need to get a lot of rest, you all do too." A voice spoke.

    I opened my eyes slowly as I examined my surroundings. Okay, not a hospital. "Y/N," I looked up and saw Jungkook walking up to me all bandaged up. At least he's okay now. I sighed in relief.

    "Are you okay? Do you feel any pain? If anything, I could get the doctor to give you pain meds." Jungkook rambled as he scratched his neck.

    I placed my hand onto his, "I'm okay."

    Actually, I didn't feel too much pain, but I didn't feel good either. The thought of myself, killing my own best friend really hurt. I sighed as I looked down, all the thoughts flowing back into my head.

    Jungkook placed his finger under my chin and his thumb onto my cheek, stroking it softly. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I should've been there faster. You didn't have to pull the trigger. It's all my fault." He sighed.

    "No, Jungkook," I shook my head softly. "It's not your fault, I decided to kill her, it was my decision. It was in the moment, too. I couldn't just wait for you to show up and pull the trigger for me."

    He suddenly placed his arms around me, engulfing me into his embrace. I winced slightly, making him pull back. I shook my head and placed my arms around him, telling him that it was okay. "You're so strong," he whispered before kissing my forehead.

    Physically strong, but emotionally... I just tried to shove them into a box and hope that it would never come out. I couldn't let bad thoughts slip. I can't do this to Jungkook.

    "Where are we, anyways?" I asked.

    "We can't keep our cover at a hospital, so we hired our own doctor. He's professionally trained. You might remember him from what happened awhile ago." I remember that moment like it had just happened yesterday, but it was almost four months ago.

    I nodded my head. "How about you get some rest, princess?" I smile at the nickname—It felt so long since he had called me that.

    Jungkook kisses my forehead once more before letting go and turning his back. I quickly grabbed his wrist, "Jungkook?"

    He turns around with a confused expression. "Yes, princess?"

"Stay with me?" I couldn't bare sleeping alone right now, maybe not in awhile. I needed someone there for me, I need someone that's Jungkook.

    He gave me a nod and climbed onto it and sitting next to me.

"Always."

"I love you, Jungkook-ah."

"I love you, princess".

And he kisses me before I drift off.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

awh this was
a cute moment

just a filler
but the story
isn't done just
yet !!

stay tuned !!

-xx, tina

[EDITED]

Taehyung: Vote if you want me to hook up with Jimin (¬‿¬)

bad boy | jjk ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें