thirty three.

jeon jungkook's pov

    It was deja vu. It was just like the time she slipped into a coma. Both were caused because of me. Y/N has been in the hospital twice because of me.

    If I wasn't here right now, she wouldn't have gotten hurt—maybe she'd be happy even though she doesn't know the truth.

Now I sit here, my knees up to my chest as I cradled back and forth. Taehyung looked emotionless as he stared at the wall in front of him. He was just as clueless as I was, both of us not knowing how to react or feel.

    "The fuck happened?" Namjoon's voice spoke abruptly as all five of them walk into the waiting room. I lifted my face up to look at them, and they all had a look of horror and worry.

    "I-I...she tried to kill herself," I forced out. I tugged at my hair, wondering where I had went wrong. I covered my face with my hands as I begin sobbing for what felt like the thousandth time in this hour.

    I felt a presence sit next to me before a pair of arms engulfed me. "It's okay, she'll be okay." Jimin whispered. Jimin seemed unsure himself, like he tried to convince himself.

    "Cut the damn shit," A jaded voice said. I looked up to see Yoongi standing up with his hands on his hips as he spoke. "We all know she isn't okay right now, and we don't have anything to do about it—but what we could do is stay strong for her."

    For a moment, we only looked up at him before we all nodded. Yoongi was right, he is always right.

    We all sat in the waiting room for hours on end, drinking coffee or reading magazines. We didn't say anything, we only comforted one another. We were still deep into thought about what happened. "Of course!" I broke the silence.

    They all looked at me, seeming confused. "Y/N wasn't herself since she pulled the trigger—every time she said she was okay... I knew she wasn't, but I never did anything about it. She didn't seem to eat at all and everytime I spoke to her she always nodded her head, at most say a few words."

I sighed, feeling the need to punch something. "I should've fucking known."

    "You couldn't have known, Jungkook. You couldn't have known unless she told you." Seokjin spoke up.

    "She gave so many signs that I never noticed. How the hell did I not know?" I was really disappointed and mad at myself, I could've helped her—but I chose to ignore it. All the times she sat at the windowsill just staring out at the sky, was obvious. I really should've known.

    I took a breath before continuing. "If I weren't so blind, maybe she wouldn't be here right now. Maybe she would be happy and we'd be cuddling—" The thought of how I could've stopped her made me weak. I felt weak that I could've help her control it.

I looked down at my knees again before I felt multiple pairs of arms wrapping around my torso, engulfing me into their chests. I didn't care of who it was, I just wished that Y/N was here to comfort me. But she wasn't.

"Y/N's strong," Taehyung whispered.

"For us, but when it comes to herself...she's broken inside." I choked on my sobs, not wanting to remember what I had seen earlier.

tick, tock.

Three minutes go by, but it seems like three hours.

So I wait.

And I wait.

I was being rocked back and forth into reality as hands shook my shoulder, bringing me back to my reality as I saw Jimin in my sight. "What, Jimin?" I groaned.

"The doctor is looking for you." My eyes shot opened as I got up from the seat, not giving a care to whatever else that was happening around me.

    "Are you Jeon Jungkook?" I nodded.

    "Y/N was lucky to be found at the time you found her—or else things might have gotten worse. We were able to infuse her with the blood she has lost and save her, so she is slowly waking up. We don't know her exact condition so we are unable to do anything else except to wait." I fidgeted with my hands. Relief flooded me, but worry was still there.

"C-can I see her?" I wiped my tears away with my long sleeve.

"You can go see her, but she is slowly waking up so she might be drowsy." The doctor nodded before leading me to her room.

I took a deep breath, my feet slowly trailing behind him as he slowly lead me to her room.

short chapter , sorry !

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

short chapter , sorry !

[EDITED]