fifteen.

jeon jungkook's pov

liked by junghoseok, minyoongi,y/nisbroken and 79 others

y/nisbroken and 79 others.
jeonjungkook princess
jae.woo lol
jae.eun @jae.woo oh shut up
15 minutes ago

She looked absolutely stunning. Her tight, short black dress was a definite turn-on, showing every single curve she had. Knowing that Y/N doesn't really enjoy fancy restaurants, I placed a reservation but if she felt uncomfortable we'd leave.

I wish she knew how I felt for her, how I want to have her in my arms everyday—and how I want her gentle lips on mine.

How afraid I am of losing her.

But I wasn't sure if she felt the same.

I just planned this date so we both could take a break. I know training her has had her exhausted, especially since her routine has been changed. We've both been so busy doing other things.

I also forced the rest of Bangtan to have a break as well, since they've all been working so hard. Everyone refused, always wanting to train to better themselves, but can your skill level go down in one night?

I pulled into the parking lot, shutting the engine off and quickly running out to open the passenger side door for her.

    She blushed, looking down slightly to hide her face as she stepped out of the car and her heels hitting the pavement. I lended my arm out and she placed her arm in mine as we walked into the restaurant.

    "La Feaux?" She asked, her hand covering her mouth as she looked up at the restaurant name. She shook her head at me, "This is so fancy, Jungkook." I could tell immediately that she was uncomfortable.

    I took my hand out of my pocket and caressed her cheek. "It's okay, we can go to Holly's if you'd like." I smiled, telling her that it's okay.

"I-it's okay, I know that you got reservations for tonight and I wouldn't want to ruin it." She tried to counter. I knew she preferred Holly's, though.

I shook my head and intertwined our fingers together, pulling her back towards the car. "We are going to Holly's and that's final—plus, that restaurant is too fancy for me anyways." I winked.

We conversed, laughed, and she even tried hiding her flushed cheeks. I pretended to not notice it, though—since I didn't want to make her anymore flushed than she already was.

    The waitress came by as I put in our usual. I noticed Y/N secretly sending death glares to the girls that were staring at me. She doesn't know, but the only girl I'm paying attention to is her.

    "What do you plan on doing, or getting into after all of—this, is over?" She asked suddenly. Her question made me think for a moment, will there even be a time where everything is over?