Chapter Twenty

I woke up with my head still on Harry's chest. I'd fallen asleep like that after we'd made love. His hand rested on the small of my back while his breath whispered across my forehead and through my hair. He always looked so peaceful when he slept. I had no doubt his dreams were always good ones, nothing like the ones that tormented my brain.

But once again, I hadn't awaken from a dream. My skin was still on fire from his touch, my core still aching from the orgasm he'd drawn out of me. The pink negligee he'd given me lay on the floor next to the chair where he'd made me come first before moving me to the bed. I immediately felt my thigh twitch, my center moisten from the memory of how he'd made me feel just hours before. I needed him again.

I kissed his chest lightly, not wanting to startle him. I began to leave a trail from the little patch of hair down to his butterfly tattoo. I felt him stir when my hand slid down his side and I reached his belly button. His perfect penis lay waiting for me, not yet fully hard. I watched it twitch against his stomach as I ran my hands up his thighs and blew a gentle breath of air across his balls. He moaned then, a deep gravelly sound somewhere between frustration and exhaustion. Then I kissed his thighs, his balls and the base of his shaft, making him rustle under the sheets and call out in wonder.

"Wha-"

"It's just me, baby love," I explained softly as I took his penis in my hand and began to stroke it.

He moaned again, throwing his arm over his eyes. I licked my lips and took him into my mouth, gently suckling with my tongue.

"Holy shit," he groaned, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

I continued to stroke him as I sucked, my hand meeting my lips. Harry combed his fingers through my hair then, no doubt wanting to watch me as I pleased him. And I did love pleasing him. But this time I was being rather selfish. I needed to feel him inside me.

Popping my mouth from him, I sat up on my knees and flipped my hair back. Harry watched me through half open eyelids, his lips pouty and pink as I crawled up his body and straddled him.

He was inside me before he noticed, and I didn't say anything. I wanted to feel him - all of him. He was so hard, and I felt so full and so wet. He just continued to watch me as I rode him, his breaths heavy. It wasn't until I picked up the pace and started to moan that he tried to stop me.

"Fuck." He swallowed hard. "Baby...you forgot the condom."

"No, I didn't," I protested.

"Yeah, you did. I can feel you and...it feels too fucking good."

"I know," I whined. "I don't want it. I want you."

"Shit. Stacey, are you serious?"

"Yes."

He stared at me wide eyed for a couple of seconds as I rode him until he squeezed his eyes shut and grabbed my hips.

"No! Baby, get a goddamn condom!"

"But it feels so good!" I cried.

"I know it does, but shit, I can't come inside you."

I froze my movements and stared at him, taking in the scared look on his face. Blinking several times, I was determined to hold back the tears. Then I climbed off of him and reached for the drawer of the nightstand. I could feel him watching me as I tore the package and rolled the condom on, but I couldn't look at him yet. I was ashamed.

For one split second I had gone too far with my inhibitions, or lack thereof. I'd been willing to risk everything, for what? To feel him raw? Or had I honestly been considering the possibility of having his baby?