Chapter 7

Ally pressed Y/N's doorbell. The morning sun's sunrays on his back made him even grumpier. He wasn't a morning person, but even less of an outside person.

"Come on.." the boy muttered, pressing the doorbell again.

The cranky door opened.

"Sorry! I overslept!" Y/N apologized. Well, it had taken her hours to calm down yesterday. It was about 3 AM when she finally drifted off.
"You're lucky I could borrow the car for today.."
Y/N apologized once again and stepped in the car.
"Morning Sapph."
"Yo~"

Ally started the car with a huff, earning a snort from Sapph.

"He started to get so annoyed, I'm glad you showed up."
"Ah... I'm really sorry."
"Not at you, at mother nature herself."
Y/N looked at the girl in confusion. Before realizing what she meant.

"Don't tell me it was because of the sun..."
"Bingo!"
Y/N facepalmed, "Of course.. Ally you can't dodge the freaking sun."
"LisTEN UP" Ally said, "Not only is the thing painful to look at, there is no positive thing about it either. You know, besides it being the only thing that warms up our planet and making us able to live..."
Sapph shrugged, "You can tan in it?"
"Bitch I don't tan, I just become red immediately!"
Y/N snickered, "I can't imagine you with a tan either."
"I bet you'd look like a burnt chicken nugget."
"Thanks. I don't know how I could have lived my day without that amazing comment" Ally grumbled under his breath.

It was nice when Ally could borrow his parents' car. Even if the P2 was an old one, and the chance of falling to a stop somewhere thanks to misfunctions was bigger than the chance of making it to school, they loved the vehicle.

A fast rap started to play from the speaker. The 3 of them never really used the car's shitty radio. A while back they all put some cash together to buy a Bluetooth speaker to place in the car. This way, they all could put their own songs in the playlist, and there would be no bickering on what song to listen to.

It was quite the cost, but they all agreed it was definitely worth it.

Today they had, beside the usual classed, 2 hours Home Economics, which basically meant they would cook up a small dish and could bake whatever they want the rest of the remaining 85 minutes.

'Experiments with food is the best kind of experiment' their teacher would always say, happily shuffling some random ingredients their way.

It was always funny. Sapph managed to make chili pepper lemonade once.

Y/N started to drift off in thoughts..

Yesterday... that wolf really saved her didn't it..? It couldn't be coincidence that the orange wolf 'suddenly' decided to leave her be after chocolate showed up.

.. Was that really gonna be its name from now on? Chocolate?

And the others Orange, White, Red and Fluff? Well... it wasn't like she could think of any creative names to call them at the moment, so..
Ah, what did it matter anyway..
She was Chocolate really thankful though.. Maybe she could give it something in return..?
Bake it something maybe?
But what did wolves even eat?

As Sapph was mixing flour and orange juice, Y/N took her phone and typed in 'wolf food'.
"What no not in Minecraft" she groaned when the first result she got was about 'Minecraft wolves'.

She quickly found a whole text about wolves.

'Despite their fearsome reputation, wolves are actually quite shy and are unlikely to attack humans. In fact, we are much more dangerous to them than they are to us.'

Yeah tell that to Orange, that thing was ready.

Okay... so... they ate bison, which didn't help her at all... Wasn't there any... not-living food resource? There it said they like berries too. And vegetables.
And trash.
Okay so they basically ate anything.

One article said that pumpkins were a delicacy to wolves so she decided to do something with that. Maybe pumpkin balls with a berry inside or something? It wasn't like she could just bake a wolf cookies or anything, so something simple like that had to do.

... why was she even doing this again..?

Oh yeah, gratitude... that was it...

----------------------------------------------------------

I can hear every reader scream 'just let us meet the boys already'. I'm sorry y'all bear with me and my slow-phased story. 
We're getting closer and closer with each chapter..