Chapter 31

They had returned to the boys' house. Everyone was honestly tense. Just to be sure no one followed them, Namjoon suggested to take a detour, making the walk home even longer.

No one minded. If they had followed Y/N at the fair, there was no reason why they wouldn't try and follow her home.
"Are parents at home?" Jin asked.
"No.. they won't be back until tomorrow evening."
"And your friends?"
"Uhm.. Ally is most likely busy.. I can call Sapph."

Y/N took her phone and called.
"Hey Sapph, you home?"
"Nope. Mom dragged me to my grandparents' house for the weekend. Why?"
"Oof, it's nothing, I'll tell you Monday at school, have fun!"
"Byebye~"

Ok so that was a big fat no.

Namjoon thought for a second, "You'll stay here for the night, then. I'm seriously not comfortable letting a minor stay home alone when someone is after her.."
Jimin beamed, "She stay over??"
"Is that really okay?" Y/N asked.
"Of course. We'll just switch up the rooms so you have your own room for the night" Namjoon answered.
"Or with Jungkook, two kids in one room is still fine" Jin added, receiving a hit from Kook.
"OW" Jin yelled dramatically, exaggerating clenching his beaten shoulder as if he broke it.
"Hyung.." Jungkook whined.

"I'll room with Hobi-hyung and Tae!" Jimin volunteered, "She can have my room!"
"You guys are too sweet, honestly. Thank you..."

They spend the rest of the day watching more movies and playing video games. Y/N learned that most of the guys had roommates. Namjoon and Jungkook shared a room, as well as Hobi and Taehyung.

It must be fun to live together with a group of friends. Y/N would love to live with Sapph and Ally. Of course, that wouldn't be easy as they'd part ways after graduation...

"What do you guys do for a living?" she asked out of nowhere, "Are you all coworkers? Or just friends who took vacation together?"
"Uh, coworkers" Namjoon answered. Why'd he seem nervous?
"That's really nice.. So, what's your job?"
"We're, uhm, entertainers?"
He did not sound sure of that.

"Okay? That's cool.."
"It is!" Jungkook said, "We're always together, it's fun!"
That did sound fun.. If they're entertainers, it would make sense that they'd be close, performing
together must create a bond like this.

"What kind of performance do you all do?" Y/N asked, now really curious.
"We, uh, do-"
Jin interrupted from the kitchen, calling them for dinner.
Y/N could always ask later.

When she walked inside the kitchen, she did not expect the massive amount of food that she saw. She did not recognize a SINGLE dish.
"Wow" was all she could say.
Tae laughed at her expression, "Ever ate Korean food before?"
"Nope. Barely go out to eat, and my mom sure as hell cannot make that."

Jin proudly presented his food, going over all the names, of which Y/N remembered none.

Y/N had no idea what to say, it all looked good, but again: she had no idea what this all was.
"What food you like?" Jimin asked.
"Uhm (insert fish/beef/chicken/vegan)."
Nodding, Jimin filled her plate with something.
"Thanks.." Y/N looked at her plate, it definitely looked delicious, and after tasting, it ABSOLUTELY was delicious.
"It's really good!"

The boys gave her some clothes to sleep in and Jimin showed her his room.
It was tiring today, that's to be sure. She laid down, hoping to fall asleep soon.

She couldn't. Her thoughts just wouldn't take a break.
Why would anyone be targeting her specifically, she wondered, staring straight at the ceiling for what seemed like hours. She didn't do anything wrong, did she..?
She started to think back, wondering if ever in her life she met someone who would want to hurt her, or even as much as scare her.

The bully from kindergarten, the mean teacher in grade school, the mean girls from middle-school, ...
None of them seemed.. Logical. She wasn't one to get in trouble very often.

She had to do something about it. Of course she could talk about it with Sapph and Ally, but she was scared.
Should she tell her parents? They were never home though, telling them might just get in the way of their job..
She had already decided she'd take on some kind of self-defense course, but what if that wouldn't work?

Groaning, she sat up and left the room. Maybe after drinking some water she'd be able to sleep.
She walked past the living room, and again, she heard piano music.

Ok, listen. It was like, 2 in the morning, and from some random ass room she heard slow piano music. That's horror movie material. This wasn't even her house. The piano music went on and on. It was pretty, but the situation was high key creepy.

It was the second time she heard it too..

If it were a movie, she'd probably die if she heard it one more time, at least, that's what episode 4 of the Ghost Stories anime told her.

"Y/N?" A voice behind her asked, effectively giving Y/N a heart attack as she fell onto the fucking ground.
"Y/N, it's me, Jungkook.. What are you doing?"
She looked up, "Wanted to go to the kitchen for a drink, but heard some music.." she answered, catching her breath.
Jungkook looked at the door the piano music was coming from, "Oh, that's hyung."
"Which one though."
Jungkook helped her up, "Let's go to kitchen."

Y/N looked back at the door. Who would be inside?

"You sure you okay..?" Jungkook asked as he gave Y/N a glass of water, getting one for himself too.
"Huh? Yeah I just fell, no worries."
"Ah, no, I meant from back at fair..."
"Oh.." That.. "I'm fine, really. Just a bit.. scared."
Jungkook nodded, "If I can help with thing, tell me!"
"Sure, yeah. I'm just planning to learn self-defense, I'm not sure what else I can do.."
"I can help!" Jungkook assured her, "I'll help! I won wrestling match once!"
It was at that moment, a weight was lifted off of Y/N's shoulders, "Thank you so much Jungkook!"

Y/N walked back to her room, and laid down once again.

She slowly slipped into sleep, the only thought left on her mind at the time being..

Her eyes opened again in shock.

"The last time I was here and heard the piano music, wasn't everyone in the living room? Then who was inside the fucking room??"

--------------------

A/N: BTS WORLD IS FINALLY HERE.
It's still downloading bc my phone is slow as fuck but I can't wait to play it

The songs they made for the game were soooo good I loved them.
(kind of annoyed that I won't be able to play as much as I hoped, as I'm starting work next week)

Out of Dream Glow, A Brand New Day and All Night, which one is your favorite?
Mine's Dream Glow