Chapter 28

The fourth Mario Kart tournament was done. The first two had been won by Jungkook, the third one Y/N barely managed to scrape by and win, but the fourth one..

Everyone had been DEMOLISHED by none other than Park Jimin.

No one had seen it coming, and no one could say they weren't surprised when Jungkook, Tae and Jin, who were first, second and third at the time, were all simultaneously hit by a green shell, allowing the fourth place Jimin to sneak by and watch as the other players stumbled across a bunch of banana peels on the road.

His plan had been sneaky, and effective.

"I cannot believe you" Namjoon said, "You really went out and used TWO LAPS just to lay out traps so you could sneak past and win at the last lap."
Taehyung was baffled, proud, but baffled.
"I thought you said he was the least competitive player here" Y/N mentioned from when they first started playing Mario Kart.
Taehyung shrugged, "I thought so, but.."
Jimin laughed softly.

"What time is it?" Y/N asked.
Hobi looked on his watch, as he did Y/N noticed how fucking fancy the thing looked.
What job did they have anyways to afford that?
"Y/N?"
"Huh? What?" Y/N looked up.
"It's 12 AM."
Wow 3 hours had passed from when she first came here..
"Shall we go do something outside?" she asked, "There's a fair not too far from here."
"A fair?" Jungkook asked in confusion.
"Uhm.. Funfair? A Local carnival-thingy?"
"Baglamhoejang" Namjoon translated quickly.
"Oooh!" Hobi nodded, "Sounds fun!"

"Yeah but I don't think it's a good idea" Namjoon trailed off, imagine if someone there recognized them? There was a reason they stayed inside most of the time.
"Why not? I want to go.." Jungkook protested.
"Me too" Jimin agreed, "We'll be careful!"
"Careful?" Y/N giggled, "It's a fair, not a bar. What's there to be careful of?"

Jin whispered to Namjoon, "It'll be fine. We haven't been recognized by anyone yet, and in a crowd we're even less likely to be noticed. Why would anyone look for Korean artists at a local fair in (country/name)?"
"I suppose, but it's still a bit risky.."
"If something goes wrong we can just post an old picture of us in the studio and pretend we're still in Korea."
Namjoon nodded and turned to the others "Okay. We'll go for a little bit, but stay low just to be sure."

The guys cheered.
Y/N had no idea what was just being said but she guessed they were going to the fair.

Luckily the fair was at walking distance, because there was no way all of them would fit in Jin's car.
There weren't too many people there, since it was still in the early afternoon, which also meant there was no waiting time at the booths.

"Uhm.. Guys?" Y/N asked.
"Yes?" Taehyung asked.
"Why is everyone wearing sunglasses? It's not even sunny."
"We... It's more of an accessory" Namjoon said.
"Yeah asesorie" Hobi nodded.
His watch costs more than her entire house why would they need sunglasses as accessories??
"Sure.."

"Let's go there!!" Jungkook said, pointing at the biggest ride the fair had.
".... Why are you like this?" Hobi asked, the sight of the thing already making him nervous.
"It's fun hyung! Please?"
Hobi became even paler, "Nonono I stay ground, here, safe."
Jungkook pouted, really wanting to ride it with everyone.

"He doesn't have to go if he doesn't want to, Kookie. Maybe Hobi can try and take pictures?" Y/N offered,
Jimin raised his hand, "M-me too.. Stay down"
Namjoon nodded, "It'll be nice to have some pictures to remember our holiday. We barely have any vacations so a momentum would be nice."
Tae grinned, "Yes! Sounds much good!"

So, Jimin and Hobi stayed down, while the rest went on the ride. Apparently Taehyung had a fear of heights too, but wanted to go anyways. He ended up enjoying it actually!

Jin went too, but after they got out and Jungkook and Taehyung immediately bought ANOTHER ticket, he joined the photo gang.

As the others went up again, Jin took a look at the pictures they took.
"Y'all took pictures of EVERYTHING BUT US."
Jin saw pictures of plants, the sky, a passerby squirrel, birds, stuffed animals that were prizes at the game booths, hell Hobi even took a picture of his shoes, but NONE had one of the members on it.
"Why are there so many pictures of that squirrel?"

"The squirrel scooped in from a tree, ran off with someone's candy cane, jumped onto a booth and pushed over its goods and then escaped by jumping onto the carrousel, it was too fascinating to not take pictures of."

Jin had no idea what to say to that.

When the others came down, they went over to the gaming booths.
Jungkook was fascinated by a bootleg Pikachu doll that looked so ugly it nearly made Y/N cry of laughter when she first saw it.
"Mom told me these prizes are all junk that fell off trucks, but that one looked like it came from under the truck. Under the wheels."

"I want it" Jungkook said.
"Why? The tail is on wrong side" Jimin mentioned, pointing at the horrific being that was posing as a Pikachu.
"I don't know" he answered, "But I want."
Y/N shrugged her shoulders, "I mean you won't find that monstrosity ever again after this, or so I hope... why not try?"

Jungkook paid the booth owner 5 dollar and got 3 balls. He just had to throw over the cans.
"Let's get it" Jungkook said before yeeting the first ball with full force into the cans.
The upper 3 cans fell over, leaving only the 3 grounded cans left.

"2 balls left."
"I know Jiminie-hyung! I can do this!"
Jungkook took a deep breath and threw another ball. All three cans moved, but only three fell.
"No worries" Jin said, rubbing Jungkook's shoulders, "one ball, one can. You win this."

Jungkook nodded, dramatically clenching the last ball as if he were the pitcher in a baseball anime.
That would also be the perfect way to describe how he threw that last ball.

Everyone cheered as the last can fell over.

The owner came over, "What prize do ya want boy?"
Jungkook excitedly pointed to the Pikachu.
The man went over and put the doll in a plastic bag.
"I'll call him Pekachu" Jungkook said proudly as he accepted the bag. He took the Pikachu out of the bag to look at his prize another time.

"..huh?" Jungkook looked at the bag, there was something else in it.
Confused, he took out a small, fuzzy alpaca keychain, "What's this?"

"That's for the handsome one in the back" the man nodded his head towards none other than Seokjin, before leaving to give some kid bootleg bakugan as their prize.
Jin blinked as Jimin and Taehyung started giggling to themselves, "O-oh."

The group left the booth.
"So, Jin, how does it feels to be so handsome even scammers at the fair want to give you free stuff?" asked Y/N.
Jin was at a loss of words.
"I mean booth-hyung wasn't wrong." Taehyung said in between laughs.
Even Jungkook laughed.
"Ya stop laughing!" Jin said, ears red.
"Hyung, are you embarrassed?" Namjoon asked, laughing softly, "Don't be."
"Yes hyung, it fits you" Jimin ensured, pointing at the alpaca doll.
Y/N nodded, "it does. It's really cute."

"I know I am" Jin huffed, ears becoming even more red as he said it.
Y/N lost it again, "WHY YOU GETTING MORE EMBARRASED WHEN YOU SAID IT YOURSELF" she wheezed.

---------------------------
A/N: I'm so sorry this chapter is so late! It's the last week of school before exams and it's been hell.
I'm so nervous for the exams, I never had to study so much at once.. 
It's 9 months of material all in one exam.. I heard the failing percentage is 85% so rip my dumb ass.

Which also brings me to my next point.. Because of the exams I won't be able to write for a while...
My exams start on May 6th and will officially end on May 27th.

So I will be back on the 29th of May (bitch my birthday) with the next chapter.

Sorry that it's taken so long! It's just really been hard trying to keep up with everything..

I'll see you all on May 29th!