Chapter 12

She woke up with an agonizing pain in her head.

It was tempting to just keep laying there, eyes closed, keeping herself from moving. Just staying on this soft object to rest until all this pain would go away.

Wait a second...

Soft-

She opened her eyes in panic.

She found herself in a living room instead of the pavement of the streets. Although the room was rather small, someone had stuffed in more than enough couches for 10 people to sit on. In the back of the room, stood a table with a tv. The tv was barely visible through the sacks of snacks, empty plastic bottles and dirty clothes.

In fact the whole room was a complete mess.

Where the hell was she?

She didn't remember owning a living room like this, and she sure as hell knew this wasn't Ally's nor Sapph's place either.

Her confusion increased even more when she looked down and saw her shirt was pulled up to show off her stomach, covered in white bandages.

The door opened, revealing an oddly familiar guy with broad shoulders.

As soon as he saw Y/N, his eyes widened and he immediately left again.
Great.
Not even a minute later he opened the door again, this time with a notebook.

"Hello" he said with a foreign accent.
He opened up a page from his book and cleared his throat.
"How are you... feeling?" He read aloud.

..
"Who're you?"
"I want to help you?"

"Help me.. You mean.. You brought me here?" Y/N asked curiously. If he brought her here, was he also the one who saved her?

"Me and the others."
"Oh?"

She wanted to ask something else, but a sting in her stomach restrained her.

The boy closed the book and came closer, gently pushing her shoulder back down, "Stay down, sitting not good for... belly?"
"Stomach."
"Stomach, yes."
This was Chim all over again.

A voice called out from the other room.

In fact, there were two voices. Both were male voices and spoke in a foreign language. Now, they were speaking quickly so Y/N couldn't exactly make out which language it was. She was still in between Chinese and Korean.

She did notice the two seemed to be arguing.

"What's going on?" She decided to ask the boy that was with her.
"Nothing big. Solve quickly."

The boy brought a fresh bandage. Apparently this guy here had treated her wounds. Well, it must have been him.

Two other guys walked in. Both familiar.

One however, she immediately recognized as Chim from Bonita last night. Even though he had worn a face mask, she recognized his eyes and his blonde hair.

Now she could finally see his whole face. He was actually really cute, with very plump lips.
The guy next to him was much taller. Now, Chim wasn't small, he was taller than her at least, but next to this guy?

"Hey.." Chim greeted, "you okay?" His English was still as broken yet cute as yesterday, it was definitely Chim.

Y/N nodded, immediately regretting it as her head started to hurt again.
She winced as her hand trailed off to the back of her head, noticing her head too had been treated.

Why was she even attacked in the first place?

The more masculine boy crouched down next to the couch, "Try not to move your head too much, your wounds don't look too good."

Wait, that was perfect English.

"Who are you guys?"
"Me Chim, remember?"
...

The other two looked at Chim in confusion, proving even more that 'Chim' was a fake name.

"Let's leave that for later.. Do you remember what happened? Who attacked you?"
"I.. I don't know.. I couldn't see their face.. I never even heard their voice.."
Chim crouched down next to the couch, "It's okay."

"So.. This guy said that you all saved me.." Y/N looked at the first guy with the broad shoulders, before turning back to the other two, "Why? And how?"

"Don't ask me, the one who saved you was 'Chim' over here, along with Taehyung and Hobi."
"Oh.." She looked back at Chim.

"Thank you... Really.."

Chim shook his head, "Hyung is most work."
"Hyung..?" They meant that Taehyung, right?
"We're Korean, 'hyung' is how we call people older than us to respect them. He's talking about Hobi. He did most of the work."
"Ah.." Ok so Korean, not Chinese. And also not that Taehyung. Hmm.
"My name is Namjoon, by the way. The one who treated your wounds is Seokjin over there."
Seokjin smiled, "Just Jin is fine."
"Nice to meet you.. I'm Y/N."

Namjoon looked at Chim, "He explained most of what happened, but do you know anyone who might have a grudge against you or would want revenge or something? For anything at all?"
"No, not really.. My life is kind of boring." Well except for that whole wolf thing but only Ally was angry about that one.

"So.. You think this might have been a random attack?"
"Must be." .. "I'm sorry if I caused you all trouble.."
Jin patted her shoulder, "S'fine."

He turned to Namjoon and asked something in Korean, to which Namjoon nodded before replying.
Jin's notebook lay open on the table. What was in it to begin with?

Y/N took a glance inside and saw all kinds of basic sentences written in English with their Korean counterpart.

He was so prepared, how sweet. Even without it he was good enough so she could understand him, though.

It was only then that Y/N really started to wonder who they were exactly. They were way too good in English to be just some tourists, but other than Namjoon, they weren't fluent enough to be living here.

Her attention was brought back when Namjoon started to talk to her.

"S-sorry, I was spacing out for a bit..."
"I said that Jin will drive you home."
Oh,
"Thank you."

--------------------------------

Wtf next time I'll upload I'll be a college student.
Either way thanks for the support everyone! 

IMPORTANT: Do remember, this story starts in September 2015 (in a former chapter Ally mentioned the boys releasing an album in December: this was their 5th Japanese single album; I NEED U) A lot of bts songs haven't been released yet here, and it's fine for the boys to go out with face masks because in a foreign country, they won't be recognized as fast as they would now.

I probably should have mentioned the year at the start of the story but I'm a dumb author hehe