Chapter 26

Y/N was skipping across the room,
"Yes Ally, I found the box, thank you by the way" she said, clenching the phone between her shoulder and ear as her hands were occupied with the empty glasses of the guys.
"My arm is doing fine, trust me."

Ally huffed, "I don't care what you say. Just make sure to use that cream daily."
Honestly, the things he said were so contradicting.

"That aside, I feel bad for Kookie."
"Who?"
"The boy who crushed my arm."
"Why are you feeling sorry for HIM. Does his arm look like a kid went crazy with purple paint?"
"No, but he felt so guilty... He was so upset, I hope he's okay.."
Ally was quiet for a bit, "Don't know what to tell you, it kinda is his fault."
"It's really not though... He was asleep! There is nothing he could have done."
"Then go tell him that instead of me, I don't know the guy, why should I care?"
"Geez, I forgot you're only a softie for me and Sapph.."
"Other people aren't my business."

"I'm just worried.."
"Okay, I hear you. But what do you want ME to do about it?"
"I don't know... How do I make sure he won't beat himself up over it, he was so sad..."
She heard Ally mutter to himself on the other side of the line, "Weren't they all older than you? You sound like you're talking about a fucking child.."

He spoke up again, "Listen, it's not like he handicapped you. If he's really THAT fucking sensitive just don't bring it up until the cream did its job. Just focus on treating your wounds for god's sake so there is nothing to feel sorry about. "

"Okay... I'll do that."
"And again: I seriously doubt they like to be babied by someone younger than them."
"Haha.. You're probably not wrong.. It's just that I'm really comfortable with them, so I just forget they're older sometimes.."
"Yeah yeah.."

Ally had already hung up when she arrived in the kitchen.
She quickly did the dishes and let herself fall down in the couch.
Some American crime show marathon was playing. She didn't really know which one, there were so many.. The Blacklist, Criminal Minds, Law and Order, Midsomer Murders, NCIS, she was pretty sure like every other state in America had their own CSI show too.

Who even knew every police show that country produced?

As the credits of whatever episode rolled down, she noticed it had started to rain outside.
Were the guys already home? Hopefully they didn't get caught up in the rain..
She yawned as she checked the time.

23:20

How were her parents still not home? She might as well be living on her own at this rate.
A loud howl, synchronized with a woman's scream shook Y/N to the point where she fell off the couch.

"What in the fu-"

The scream was from the tv, she figured, but why would a show set in the city have HOWLS as a background sound??
Another howl.
"The fuck that's not the tv."

Y/N made her way outside.
A white wolf was sitting under the roof, looking at the broken picnic table before howling again.
"Jesus Christ I hear you you're gonna wake up the entire street like this" Y/N huffed as she neared the wolf.
"Poor thing, you're all soaked.."

The wolf shook itself, causing Y/N to be hit by the drops.
"Heyhey, that YOU'RE soaked doesn't mean I need to be!"
White stared at her and shook itself again.

Y/N went inside for a towel, immediately getting some snacks for her pesky visitor.
She had these wolves figured out pretty quickly.
While Chocolate was content with affection, the way to White's heart was food, no doubt.

Fluffy seemed to be on the same page with Chocolate. When it saw she and Choco were getting along, it grew accustomed to her and seemed to be craving love and affection too. Everyone seemed to be very protective of Chocolate..

She hadn't seen Red or Orange around, anymore.
They were all part of the same pack, so they couldn't be afar, right?

"I'm not used to anyone visiting without Chocolate" she sat on the ground next to the wolf, petting its back as it ate some leftover food.

Out of all wolves, this one really was the prettiest. Even drenched in rain its fur had this beautiful shine as if it was photo shopped for a L'Oréal Paris commercial.
From what she saw, White was also the biggest out of the 5.

After White was done eating, it started to sniff her arm.
"That's a cream you're smelling buddy. My arm is a bit messed up," she raised her sleeve so the wolf could see.
"It's not that bad anymore. The cream helps."
She petted the wolfs head, "I think the one who hurt it is suffering more than I am, I'm afraid.."
White looked at her curiously.
"It's really not his fault though...
Ally told me to just not bring it up until its healed, so he doesn't have anything to feel sorry for. Pretty good idea, right?"

White rubbed its head onto her side.
"Sometimes I really do wonder if you all understand me" Y/N chuckled, the thought alone was ridiculous.

"The rain stopped. Hurry up to the rest of your pack now."
She stood up and stretched her arms.
"Go on," she waved the wolf off.
White walked off, climbing through the hole in the fence.

-------------------------------

A/N: Tbh I can't believe we're at chapter 26 already, this is the first time I'm steadily working on a story while actually knowing what I'm building up to and how to finish it.
Normally I just fling it and then end up not knowing how to continue.
Planning rlly be the best option huh?

Ah I also want to clearify something: This story is NOT a romance. I'm not planning on making anyone of bts fall in love with the reader.
All relations that are build are platonic, please keep that in mind.

Thank you for reading ♥