Chapter 25

The guys were taken aback as none other than Namjoon was standing in front of them, a bag of groceries in his hand.
"H-hyung?? What are you doing here?" Jungkook stuttered.
"I'm literally holding a grocery bag, and there is a convenience store behind me. What do you think I'm doing here?"

"So, what were you guys talking about?" Namjoon asked again.
"Uhm... We were teasing Jungkook about the movie night" Jimin quickly answered. It wasn't a lie though.
Namjoon laughed, "Oh, that. Don't tease him too much, he got a foot from Tae in his face, he's been through enough."
"I got what??" Jungkook spoke up, looking at Tae, who just shrugged, not knowing either, and then looking at Jimin, who looked away.

Shrugging that off, Jungkook was still upset about the bruise he gave Y/N. Even if Tae said she seemed fine now, it didn't mean she wasn't in pain earlier.

They were finally home.
Even though Jungkook was scared of Namjoon's reaction, he knew keeping the whole ordeal a secret wouldn't be a good idea.
Also, he really didn't like lying to his hyungs..

Whatever Tae was about to say earlier, it had something to do with Namjoon too.

"Kookie, me and Jimin are gonna play videogames in his room, are you coming too?" Tae asked.
Jungkook shook his head, "Later.."
"Just come when you feel like it."

Namjoon was about to leave for his studio when Jungkook stopped him.
"What's wrong Jungkook?" Namjoon asked.
"I.. uhm... messed up."

The elder raised an eyebrow, "... elaborate please?"
"Uhm... Tae told me when I just came in the group, or well pack, I used to clench onto you guys when asleep, losing control of my strength when someone tried to pry me off.. Why was that?"
"That? Well, it's a long story, you mind?"
Jungkook shook his head, "No I wanna know."

"It's nothing bad, really. As you know, us werewolves can form a really strong bond with each other. Wolves who bond are so attached to each other, they can't help but want to stick together, which is how packs come to exists.

When we met you, we all quickly developed that bond with you, and you joined our pack. You were at an age where your werewolf 'perks' were still developing, and never bonded with someone before.
It was all new for you.

You were shy and held to yourself a lot of the times, even as that bond with us was forming, going against your instincts, so to say.

When you were asleep, your werewolf senses went on autopilot, holding onto the ones you were forming a bond with.

One of a werewolves perks is that we are stronger than most human, and even for a werewolf you are really strong. When we tried to get you off, again, your werewolf perks kicked in, clenching onto the person as if your life depended on it."

Namjoon chuckled, "I swear to god if it wasn't for the fact your perks were still developing, you would have crushed our arms or something.

When you finally started to come out of your shell and started to spend more and more time with us, the whole sleeping ordeal stopped, as there was no need for your instincts to go into autopilot."

Jungkook didn't understand, "But if that was all because of our werewolf bond.." then why was it happening now?
"What about it?" Namjoon asked.

"I.." Jungkook started rambling, "When I latched onto Y/N during that movie night, I bruised her, very, VERY badly. Her arm is just all shades of purple! It looks so painful and it's all my fault and maybe low-key of hyungs too because they tried to pry me off but still also my fault! But I don't know wh-"

"Wait slow down!" Namjoon held onto Jungkook's shoulders, "Did you say you bruised her..?"
Jungkook nodded, "I don't know what happened... It looks bad, hyung, I feel so bad..."
"Jungkook..." It hurt to see the younger so upset, "I'll go check up on her, okay?"
"Okay.."

"Now, can you tell me more? How bad was the bruising?"
"It was all blue and purple and swollen, it really kinda surprised me she could move it actually..."
"What did you tell her?"
"Taehyung just told her I'm really strong.."
"How did she react?"
"She joked about it and changed the subject."

Namjoon nodded, "It sounds like she believes you. I'll go check up on her tomorrow, but it seems like you're fine." He reassuringly patted Jungkook's head.
"Are you sure? I'm still worried.. And confused too."
"Just go game with Jimin and Tae okay? We'll talk about this later."
Jungkook nodded and headed to Jimin's room.

As soon as he left, Jin peeked around the corner.
"Since when were you there?" Namjoon asked.
"I live here too you know I can be wherever I want."
"Literally not the point but ok."

Jin sat down in the couch, "Anyways I just happened to listen in just now" Jin continued, ".. Is Jungkookie okay? He looked really upset."
"He'll be okay. Of course he's feeling guilty, but it's not something he had control over."
"I wonder why it happened."
"Me too actually" Namjoon admitted, "With us, it only happened because he was restraining the bond.. There's no reason for it to happen with Y/N."

"Unless..."

Namjoon's eyes widened, "No way."

----------------------------------

A/N: I can't wait until Bts World comes out~
I get addicted to phone games rather quickly so..
On the other side I am worried bc this is a managment game and ISTG me as a manager wouldn't be a good idea.
I can already imagine within 7 days of managing them I would have lost at least 2 members and Jin would have already changed the bighit layout to jinhit bc no one is stopping him anyways

There was another game coming too right? A bts survival game? I'm probably not gonna survive the managment game so lord help me if I ever play this bts survival game yikes

How long do you think you would last as a manager before fucking up and getting fired?