Chapter 32

(A/N: just to make sure, italics is when they're talking in Korean, and Y/N can't understand what they're saying)

In between pondering about the.. piano ghost, and how she was gonna tell Sapph and Ally about her new stalker friend, Y/N did manage to fall asleep eventually, somehow.

She woke up when the door creaked open. Groaning, she turned to face the door.
"Jungkook..?"
"Uh.. Y/N? You awake?"
"I am now.." She sat up and yawned, "What time is it?"
"2 PM."

When did that happen? It felt as if she had barely any sleep at all, she was exhausted.
"Hyung made food" Jungkook continued, "Want some?"
Y/N hummed, "be there in a minute.."

The minute Jungkook left the room she fell asleep again.
Oops.

Waking up a second time was, uhm, more aggressive.
She was blissfully sleeping when the door opened.

"Hyung you sure this is a good idea??" Jungkook asked worriedly.
"Of course! I have years of waking experience!"
"But-"
"Don't worry Jungkookie, I'm an expert."
Who is this 'waking expert', you may wonder?
Well..

The 'expert' picked up a pillow that Y/N had kicked off of the bed in her sleep.
Next, he took some steps backward, as he took a deep breath, "We ride to war."

Jungkook watched as his Hyung ran up to the bed, jumped and did a wholeass dive as he rammed into the sleeping girl.

"WHAT THE-" Y/N screamed as she was interrupted by a pillow hitting her.
"TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK."

From the living room Hobi turned his head from the television.
"So Tae woke her up huh? Tough luck."

Namjoon sat back as he turned his attention back to the cartoon they were watching, "Yeah.. Sleeping out late when Tae is right there? You only make that mistake once.."

Blood was shed that morning.

After Taehyungs 'war' had died down, the three of them made their way into the living room.

"Good morning" Namjoon greeted her.
"I was attacked."
"We know, we heard the cries of war."

With a dramatic sigh, Y/N sat down next to Hobi, leaning onto his shoulder.
"You look very not good" Hobi commented.
Y/N closed her eyes, sleep still evident, "We've been known."
"Ah, I meant as in 'sleepy' not-" he noticed she was already back asleep.
"She's quick."

Taehyung instinctively reached for a pillow from the couch.
"Just let the kid sleep", Namjoon said, trying to reach for the pillow.

From the kitchen they could hear Jin protesting.

"Not a chance. You guys had ME waking up early because you wanted to have breakfast together, had me wait EVER SINCE 9 IN THE MORNING, waiting for everyone to wake up. 5 hours has passed and we STILL haven't eaten!" Jin had entered the room, "Kid's gonna wake up and we'll have our damned breakfast."
Namjoon stood in front of Y/N, blocking her, "Hyung wait-"
Jin took the pillow from Tae and smacked Namjoon out of the way.

Just as he was about to wake up Y/N in Tae's style, she opened her eyes, "Hell no you won't." She reached for the nearest pillow and reflected Jin's attack.

Jimin stood up and stretched, "I'm gonna put the food in the microwave."

With a big grin, Taehyung joined the fight, siding with Y/N.
"Betrayal!" Jin yelled, "Jungkook-ah, help your hyung!"

Nodding, Jungkook picked up a pillow, looking around. Jimin was walking out, as Hoseok was watching in amusement from the couch. After being punished from intervening, Namjoon had decided to just wait for all of this to end.

"What are you waiting for?" Jin questioned as he dodged a pillow from Y/N, only to be hit by Tae's, "Come help your hyung!"

"Ah, sorry hyung."
With no hesitation Jungkook smacked the pillow against the back of Jin's head.

"What the-?!" Jin watched as their very own Maknae turned against him and joined the youngsters.
"Sorry hyung, but technically you didn't say which Hyung, and Taehyungie-Hyung is also my hyung."
Hobi absolutely lost it, "I mean he's not wrong but-"

Y/N had no idea what was being said, only that she heard the word 'Hyung' more times than she'd know what to do with, but didn't have time to care as Jin's shock wore off and he went in the offense again.

The fight was truly unfair, being 3 versus 1. It was more of a Seokjin smack down right now.
Little did they know the tide would change..

"I'm back!" Jimin called out as he placed a bowl full of food on the living room table. Y/N couldn't see what it was, but it did smell good. There was no time for that right now though.

Hobi and Namjoon immediately dug in, leaving Jimin in confusion as he watched the pillow smackdown.

"Jimin! Help me!' Jin called out.
Jimin took a pillow and set a single step backwards.

Everything seemed to slow down as he leaped towards them. They heard a yell, vaguely resembling something along the lines of "Jimin Cena", and before anyone could process, Tae was down.
If one could laugh themselves to death, Hoseok had just entered the afterlife.

"Why did he take a pillow if he was just gonna wrestle Tae on the ground?" Y/N asked.
Tae and Jimin were rolling over the floor, pillows forgotten, both holding in their laugh.

"Quick! I hold off Jin-Hyung! Free Taehyungie-Hyung!"
Y/N shook her head, "I can't hit Jimin with a pillow, he's too cute for that."
"The slander!" Jin called out, "You hit me just fine!"
"You're handsome, he's cute, there is a difference!"
"I am cute!" Jin pouted and with a single blow managed to beat Y/N down onto the ground.

"Jungkookie just take on Hyung, I'll handle Jimin." Taehyung called out from the floor, getting the upper hand in their wrestling match and tickling Jimin.
Jungkook nodded and dove under Y/N, lifting her up on his shoulders.

Y/N didn't know when or why this had turned into a one-sided chicken fight, but she sure had a better reach from up here.
"Y/N!" Jungkook called out, "First class self-defense! Go for chin!"
In a daze Y/N remembered Jungkook had promised her to teach her self-defense last night.
"Yes sir" she shrugged, pillow hitting the chin.

"Ya! Self-defense my ass! This is an attack!" Jin complained.
With this shit-eating grin, Jungkook gave orders as he dodged Jin's attacks.
"I surrender!" Jin yelled.

But Y/N didn't understand Korean, and continued her attack.
"Namjoon! What does surrender mean in English."

Namjoon translated without even looking up from the food.
"I surrender!" Jin repeated again.
The attacks stopped.

"We won!" Jungkook cheered.
"I just wanted to sleep why can't a girl get sleep in this house" Y/N asked to herself as Jungkook lifted her off his shoulders.
Taehyung and Jimin were just lying on the ground at this point, their tickle fight had worn out the both of them.

There was a moment of silence as everyone regained their breath.
"That was fun" Tae broke the silence.
Jin let out a melodramatic groan, "I've been attacked, betrayed, slandered and beaten down."
"I mean I was just tryna sleep" Y/N shrugged, "I guess I'm awake now though."
Jin sat down at the table, "At last, we can eat-" he stopped talking as he saw only an empty bowl.
"Uhm... If we hadn't eaten it, it would have just gotten cold, so..." Namjoon reasoned.

Jin stood back up, sending a glance to Taehyung, Y/N and Jungkook.
"You three. Help cook."
"Yes sir."

----------------------------------

A/N: Oh geez it's been a while.. 

I'm kinda bummed that all I've come up with after a writers block this long was a pillow fight/war, but hey, it's here.

I really love Jin and just having a chapter with him like this was on my to-do list. I feel like he's the type of person who'd just go along with the younger members' games and laugh about it afterwards.