Chapter 19

---------------------
NOTE: Chapter contains SPOILERS for the movie Avengers Infinity War.

---------------------

Friday evening.

Bags of chips? Check.
Bucket of popcorn? Check.
Nachos? Check.
Bunch of different dipping sauces? Check
An extra bag to put all this shit in? She wished.
Her parents being aware she was going to hang out with several adult men? Hell no.

The doorbell rang. Honestly she didn't even know the doorbell even worked she was so used to family as well as Sapph and Ally just barging in, slamming the door open against the wall, invited or not.

"I'm coming!" she called, running to the front door.
On the other side stood, as anyone could have guessed (except if you skipped last chapter.), Seokjin.

"Hey!" Jin said with a small wave.
"Hi Jin" she quickly let him in, "I'm going to get the food, wait a little bit."
"I help."

"Sure" he followed her to the kitchen, were a bunch of consumables were scattered around the table.
Jin watched as Y/N started to stuff a bag of chips into her bag.
"Uhm... You have bigger bag?"
"Couldn't find it. So..." she shrugged and continued to stuff as much as possible in this bag.
"Yah you're gonna crumble everything!" Jin snatched the bag and put it down, "Just carry in hands to car!"
..
".. Yes mom."

It wasn't long until they arrived at the boys' house. Well, temporary house. Had they ever mentioned how long their vacation would be? Y/N didn't recall.

"We're here!" Jin called as he walked inside, "Come help carry food!"
From what Y/N guessed was the living room, Hoseok and Jimin emerged.
Hoseok smiled brightly, "Hi!"

Jimin ran up and took some (most) of the sacks of chips from the pile Y/N was carrying, "Kitchen is this way."
"Hey help me too! I carry more!" Jin complained.
Laughing, Hobi took some over, "Sorry hyung."

"It's been a while since I've seen you, Jimin!" Y/N noted.
Jimin chuckled, "Hyung told you name isn't Chim, did he? Sorry for lying."
"No problem I guess. Why was it needed though?" Y/N wondered.
"Ah.. Uhm... How is work?"
"You're bad at dodging questions, 'Chim'."

They entered a small kitchen. Namjoon was there too, reading some book.
Namjoon looked up, "Hi- Oh what in the- When Hoseok told me you'd be bringing snacks I thought it would be one bag of chips not an entire food counter??"
"Go big or go home" was the only thing Y/N could really say.
Jimin frowned, "Go home? But you just got here?"
"No it's a figure of speech."
"Figure?"
Y/N looked at Namjoon for help.
"I'll explain it to him later, just nevermind it."

The second they dropped the snacks on the kitchen counter Jimin took Y/N's sleeve and dragged her to the living room.
"Kookie! Taehyung! Y/N's here!"

Two heads turned to them from the couch.
On the left you had Taehyung, wearing his boxy smile and waving excitingly at them, and on the right you had a brunette Y/N saw once before when she was here last time.

"Y/N! How are you??" Taehyung asked.
"I'm fine, you?" she honestly wasn't used to people greeting her with this much energy. Even Sapph, high on sugar was never this excited.
"I'm god!"

Y/N held in her laugh, "You're god?" she asked.
"Yes!"
"Taehyung not this again we went over this before" Namjoon complained as he left the kitchen, "it's 'Good'."
"Yeah. God."
"Good. Goooood"
"Goood?"
"Good."
"Goood."
"No, g-"
"It's close enough" Y/N interrupted them, "this is starting to get repetitive."