Chapter 13

After getting her bag from Chim and saying bye, Jin drove off.

"About Chim.." Jin started with a chuckle.
What? About his name being obviously fake. Also cute, but again: really fake?
"His name is really Jimin. I not know why he lied, but, Chim not real."
"I figured " Y/N laughed, "Anyways.. Have you been in (country/name) for long? You're all pretty good in English."

Jin smiled proudly, "Working on English a lot. We here since.. 1 month?"
Only one month? Jesus if Y/N were to go to Korea, it would take her WAY longer than 1 month to be on the same level they were right now with the language.

Her phone rang once again. Ally.

"Friend?" Jin asked.
"Y-yes. While I was being followed, I texted my friend for help, but he wasn't on time. He's been calling me a lot.."

Jin progressed the whole sentence for a second.
"Ok, have you called back?"
"N-no, not yet.. I didn't want to be rude."
"Just call, it's fine, really."

Y/N nodded, "Thanks" she quickly called Ally.

It didn't even ring once before the boy responded.
"FUCK Y/N!! ARE YOU OKAY?? WHERE ARE YOU??"
Y/N almost dropped the phone, "I-I'm okay, somewhat. I'll be home in a bit, okay?"
"Y/N I've been trying to call you for a hour!"
"I saw.. I'm sorry Ally.. "

"Just... Fuck.. " Ally kept quiet after that.
"... I'll tell you everything in a bit.. You know where the spare key of my home is, right? Just wait for me, I'll be there soon."
".. Fine."

Ally ended the call.

"Jimin said you work at cafe?" Jin asked, not sure if his grammar was correct. It was close enough.
"Yes," Y/N answered, "I work at Bonita."
"Then, I'll stop by with Jimin at times, okay?"

Didn't Ralph say these people only visited at night though?

"That's fine. But I don't work night shifts.. Yesterday was an one-time thing."
"Really?" Jin thought for a while.
"Is there a reason you only visit at night?"
"No not really" Jin ensured, "It is.. uhm.. quit.. que.."
Y/N laughed, "Quiet?"
"Yes, more quit at night."
"No, it's 'quiet'" she continued while laughing.
"Quet?"
"No-" she shook her head, "Oh nevermind.."

"You know.. you all seem kind of familiar.." Y/N admitted as she saw her street in the distance.
Jin hummed, "Town is not big. Maybe we.. walked past each other?"
"Hmm.. Maybe..? My street is over there. It's the second house."

The car stopped in front of her house.
Y/N stepped out the car.
"Thanks again for everything. It was so nice to meet you."
"Be careful at night. Not everyone is charming, nice and handsome like me."
Y/N giggled, "Sure, bye Jin."
"See you around."

She watched Jin drive off before turning to her house. After tonight, she was so happy to be home.
It was so terrifying to think of what could have happened if those boys hadn't been there..
She had been lucky..

When she opened her door, she noticed her tv was on in the other room.
Quietly she walked to her living room, where she saw Ally watching some police show.
"I'm back."
Ally shot up on his feet and turned to scold her, but stopped when he saw her.
"You're covered in bandages.. Are you okay?"
Y/N sat down in her couch, "I am, surprisingly.. Sorry to worry you."
Ally sat back down next to her, "do you want a doctor?"
To be honest, right now she only wanted some sleep.
"No, it doesn't hurt too much anymore."

"What happened?"
"I got followed after I took over someone's night shift. Right after I texted you they attacked.. I couldn't see who it was, but I lost consciousness. I got saved by a customer and his friends. They also treated me and brought me home.."
"Jesus Christ what kind of shit do you even get in lately? You're so goddamn lucky these people were there!"
"I know.."

.. Again; the thought of what could have happened terrified her..
These guys didn't even know her.. she only spoke one of them once and they were prepared to do all this for her..

It warmed her heart to know that truly good people really did exist.

"Go get some sleep, I'll go get some supplies to treat your wounds at home."
"Thanks Ally."
"So bandages, for one, anything else?"

Y/N thought, "I'm not sure.. My head hit a wall and I got kicked in the stomach.. Did you know people actually wear iron boots by the way?"
"What the fuck."
"Yes, like isn't that way too heavy to carry around on your fee-"
"That's not the fucking problem you thot."

As soon as Ally walked out of the door, Y/N curled up on the couch. Her head was still tingling.

It hurt.

She felt as if her head was weighing a ton and the only way to ease it was by laying down, unmoving. At least her stomach seemed to be doing fine.

She remembered how paralyzed she felt during the attack.
Maybe it had been because of her throbbing headache, or the way the pain from her stomach had made its way through her whole body.
Or maybe it was pure fear that made her unable to move.

Her (e/c) eyes fluttered open. With the curtains closed and all lights in the living room off, the only source of light seemed to be coming from the kitchen. Also voices seemed to be coming from there.

"I know, Sapph, but if she doesn't want to go to a doctor, we can't really drag her there" Ally's voice said.
Sapph let out a small sigh, "But are you sure you know what you're doing?"
"Of course I do. What do you take me for? An idiot?"
"No, but you're also NOT a doctor."
"I never said that. I just said I know how to handle wounds. Do you rather have her treat her own wounds?"
"NoPE.. But I'm just worried Ally.."
"You just focus on whatever the fuck you're baking."
"I'm baking cinnamon pie! I bet some sugar will do Y/N good! She looked kind of pale."
"I think she might need some aspirins more than a pie."
"You just don't appreciate a good dessert, Ally. You really have no taste. Nothing gets someone up and moving more than a sugar bomb through their veins."
"I'm- .. This is why you're the daughter of a patisserie, I guess..."

Y/N smiled and closed her eyes again.
She had to be sure to thank them later.
Just to be sure they knew how grateful she was.

The next time she opened her eyes, Sapph and Ally were gone.
'Shoot.. I'll thank them tomorrow..'

---------------------------

Ya gal is now officially an animation student. Ya gal also hasn't eaten a warm meal in a week bc she's too much of a pussy to go to the kitchen she shares with 9 others.

I'm not TOO happy with this chapter, but like.. Not every chapter can be an iron foot in the stomach, the reader would die rather quickly tbh

Thank you so much for reading, everyone!