Chapter 33

Y/N had no idea what they were cooking up here, but it sure was a lot.

She was cutting vegetables, Jungkook was busy washing rice, Jin was making something with kelp, and Taehyung was running around getting everyone what they needed.

"I could have sworn Jimin only brought back one bowl of noodles from the kitchen earlier, so why are we making a 3 course meal here?" Y/N asked, putting the vegetables in a bowl for soup, as Jin instructed.

"Because in morning when I was cooking, only Jimin helped. Now I have 3 helpers" Jin said, turning to Taehyung, "Can you get meat?"

A minute later, Taehyung came back with a pack of meat.

"Wait are we eating barbeque for breakfast??" Y/N asked, reading the package, "Barbeque, Savory beef/ bulgogi?"
Jungkook nodded excitedly, "It's been while since we had proper breakfast!" He went back to the rice, muttering to himself, "Too bad Yoongi-hyung is still working..."

"If y'all have a meal like this every morning you should invite me more often."
Taehyung laughed.
"I'm serious! For a breakfast like this? Anytime, anywhere, I'll come."
"Just keep eye on soup" Jin scolded.

A little while later, they were finally sitting at the table with the new and improved breakfast.
"Woah!" Hobi awed, "Good job!"

Bitch Y/N was thrilled to eat.

Namjoon took a single glance at her face and laughed, "Y/N, you look as if you never seen food before."
"I mean, never like THIS, for BREAKFAST. I just eat whatever is laying around at house, at all times."
"No Korean restaurants around?" Jimin asked.
"I've seen a few," Y/N admitted, "But eating out isn't cheap!"
"And my parents away for work more often than not, thus I cook for myself. My food budget can't cover fancy restaurants, you know?"

Jungkook looked down, he had noticed she was home alone a lot, but hadn't really thought about it. He did see her parents once in a while, though.
"Sorry to hear that," Namjoon said, petting her head in sympathy.
"It's fine! They work hard to ensure I can go study whatever I want to without worry! And it's not like I never see them."

"Oh, that's.. I guess it's fine, if you're fine with it." Namjoon was honestly a bit surprised, she was still a kid after all.
"That's rather mature."
Jin smiled, "If you want to eat with us, text us."
"I will!" Y/N noticed than 2 people in particular weren't convinced, and were still looking a bit sad.
"Minnie, Kook, don't worry too much about it" she said.
"Is just.. Isn't that lonely?" Jimin asked.

She shook her head, "I have Ally and Sapph, always have. Then Bonita too.. and now I got you guys too!"

If Jimin wasn't sad before, he sure was now. He let out a whine and climbed over Namjoon, who was sitting in between him and Y/N, and hugged her tightly.
"Hey I can't eat like this!" Namjoon complained.
Jimin didn't respond, and didn't budge from the hug.
"Minnie, you're too cute, but I really wanna eat" Y/N giggled, getting only another whine in response.
"Sorry about him, Jiminie has a lot of love to give" Hobi laughed.

Bitch that's cute, but right now that kelp soup in front of her needed more love.

"On another note," Namjoon began, "When do you want to go back? Have you heard anything from your friends or family?"
Y/N nodded, "Ally and Sapph will come over to my place later today. I'll tell them what happened and ask to stay the night."
"Good, don't go anywhere alone for the time being."
"I won't..."

"At least we have a lead!" Taehyung reassured, "Kick in eye and Naruto!"
"I hate how Naruto is a lead to my stalker" Y/N shook her head, "I mean, who doesn't know Naruto?"
Hobi raised his hand, "I don't watch Dragonball."

"What do you mean DRAGONBALL!" Y/N wheezed.
"Hyung, Naruto isn't in Dragonball." Jungkook said.
"How can I know? I don't watch it."
"HE-" Y/N tried to contain her laughter, "They're two separate anime!"
"Are they?" Hobi wondered, "I only know Spongebob."
"He really said 'I only watch Spongebob' I am sick."
"Hyung we sang Naruto songs at karaoke!" Taehyung laughed.
"Ah."
"I correct my case" Y/N said, "Except for Hobi, who doesn't know Naruto?"

Namjoon thought for a bit, "I don't think this person knows it either.."
"What do you mean?" Jimin asked, "Why else would they wear lens?"
"If we know one thing for sure, it is that whoever is doing this, really wants to scare Y/N, right?"
Y/N nodded, "yes, so..?"
"Why would someone who ultimately wants to scare you, use a color contact from an anime?"
"Uh.. I don't know.." Y/N admitted, "It's true that the contact being from Naruto really took away the fear."
"Besides," Namjoon took his phone, "If you type something generic as 'creepy color contact', your first result is.." he showed the phone.

"Tokyo Ghoul!" Jungkook commented.
"What??" Namjoon looked at his screen, "Uh- I mean under that!"
"Sharingan contacts..." Y/N realized.
"I think they wanted to wear 'scary' color contacts, and looked them up online, but unknowingly bought contacts for cosplay."

"That's a start!" Taehyung said, "So, someone with hurt eye AND doesn't know Naruto."
"It's not much.. But at least we can conclude it aint Hobi, that's for sure."

"Are you planning to tell parents?" Jungkook asked.
Y/N shook her head, "I don't want to worry them.. If it gets worse, I think I'll have to, but..."
"I do think you should tell them" Namjoon tried to reason, "They're your parents, and can do more for you than we can."
"I know, but, I don't like bothering them.. And I definitely don't want them to feel bad about having to be outside the country while this is going on."
"I get that" Taehyung said, "But evenurally-"
"Eventually" Namjoon corrected.
"Eventurally,-"
"No-"
"Oh please not this again," Y/N interrupted, "It's fine Tae, go on."
"Eventurally we'll to arrest stalker right? Won't it be weird to parents when police suddenly tells them about arrest?"
"Oh gosh it will.." Y/N admitted, "But it's better than having them worry while at work for who knows how long."
"It's your choice" Hobi says, "I'll go along with whatever."
"Thanks.."

Namjoon sighed, "Fine, okay. It's gonna be messy either way, so let's go with what you're comfortable with."
"Yey."

---------------------------

A/N: Can y'all believe the LY tour is over? It feels weird, but it was unforgetable

What were your favorite moments/songs from the Love Yourself era?