3 Months with the Prince Chapter 1 Alexis Chloe Taylor

I hope you guys like this book.

Please:

<<<Comment>>>

<<<Vote>>>

<<<Fan>>>

Thks and enjoy the book.

_________________________________________________________________________

Alexis's POV:

My mom stood in front of me looking at the cast on my left leg. She folded her arms and cleared her throat. I sat there on the hospital bed drinking my water. Then she put her index finger to her chin i bet wondering what happened.

"Alexis Chloe Taylor," my mom started.

"Yes mom?" I replied. It was never good when she said my whole name.

"Would you like to tell me why i had to take off work to rush to the hospital?" My mom says with a sharpness in her voice.

"Well it was just a dare," I said innocently.

"Just a dare? Are you kidding Alex?" My mom boomed. Then she took a deep breath. "What happened Alex? Why was your skateboard broken in half? Were you at the skateboard rink?"

She looked into my eyes, I said quietly, "well we were just skating until-"

"We? Who is we?" she interrupted.

I said, "well i was with Drew and Grant."

She put her left hand to her head, "why would you still be hanging out with them? You're a girl for God sakes Alex. Hang out with some girls for me will you?"

I looked at her blankly and she said, "never mind just continue with the story."

I cleared my throat, "well we were skating when a guy came up to us. He kind of made fun of me for being a girl and then he dared me to do a flip while skating."

My mom sighs and says, "why did you do it Alex? Why do you always have to scare me? You know the doctor said this was a close one. And what about the hospital bills? Who's going to pay for that Alex? And what about ...."

I stopped listening to her.I looked out the window for about a minute until my mom saw me not listening to her.

She snapped her hands in front of my face, "This isn't a joke Alex. Your graduation is coming up. I want you to go to the mall and get a dress for prom."

I groaned, "but mom i don't want to go to prom."

My mom put her hand up to stop me from saying anything else, "I'm not done yet. This summer i want you to think about college."

"College mom? Who's going to accept me with so many suspensions?" I said.

She looked into my eyes again, "i checked with your school. Your straight A's might hide all those suspensions."

I put the cup i was holding on the table and lye down, "but mom college is stupid. How about i just get a job at Starbucks."

I came closer to my bed, "you can't work at Starbucks all your life. Plus you can't get a rich man without even a college degree."

I groaned, I hated it when my mom talked about me getting married, "i don't want to get married especially if he's rich."

She sat on my bed, "you're 18 Alex, you can't be a kid anymore. You need to grow up and think about your future."

"I know mom. You've mention that to me a few times."

She stood up, "the doctor says you should stay here for a night. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning."

She was almost at the door when she said, "Oh and you're grounded for 3 months."

"Mom that's the whole summer break," i complained.

"You're also not getting a new skateboard either."

She left and i lye there thinking about the most boring summer.