3 Months with the Prince Chapter 28

Philip's P.O.V

After Alex and i went around town, we went back to her house. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I was so happy when she said she would marry me again. I had missed her ever since she left with David. My mom wasn't so happy that i chose her over the throne but love makes you crazy sometimes.

When i was done, i went down to the kitchen to see why Alex was so quiet. She's not really this quiet. Could she have changed her mind?

Before i could open the door, i heard someone say, "i loved you." I couldn't really tell but i was pretty sure that voice was David's. Was he talking to Alex? Why was she so quiet? Could she actually love him back? Or does he have her tied up?

I wanted to call the police but i was pretty sure the number wasn't the same here as it is in Paracrystal. So i decided to call her friend Grant and Drew. They had eagerly given me their phone numbers. Grant picked up.

"Hello?"

I cleared my throat, "hi is this Grant? Aelx is in trouble. Could you come down here and help?" There was a long silence before he spoke, "is this Prince Philip? What are you doing with Alex? She's suppose to be marrying David."

I sighed, "just come down to her house." He said ok and hung up. I called Drew and strangely he also asked me why i was with Alex. But i had no time to explain and just told him to come over.

After a while of waiting, i was getting tired. How far do these two live from Alex? Should i just go in there? Who knows if he's armed or not. He did use to be a guard.

"You know i spent most of my time in Paracrystal thinking about you. Regretting not telling you how i felt about you. When i saw you there for the first time, i wanted to tell you right away. That is until you fell in love with the stupid prince."

First of all i'm not stupid and secondly what gave him the right to have her? She's human not an animal. I sighed and decided to see if Alex could clear this all up by herself. I'm sure he'll be more mad if i showed up.

"Tell me why you chose him over me." i heard him say. "TELL ME." he yelled. I jumped back startled. What was going on in there? And why isn't Alex saying anything? I mean it's not like she's mute or something. She's always so used to defending herself. Maybe she felt guilty about leaving him.

I decided to just go in there and talk to this guy before he hurts her. He might've already hurt her and i didn't know it. Was that why she wasn't talking?

I swunged the door open and to my astonishment, i saw Alex, her brother, and her mom tied up. What the heck was going on? When i realized what he had in his hand, i swear i was never going to let Alex die before me. He was going to shoot me before he could shoot her. I would have to stop breathing before she could.

He raised his gun and pointed at me. I saw Alex shaking her head fiercly and trying to untie herself. She was going crazy. I held up my hands in surrender, "ok calm down David. How about you put the gun down and we'll talk about this."

The gun was still pointed at my head and he made no move of ever wanting to put it down. In fact he looked determined to shoot me right then and there. My heart suddenly stopped beating but not because i was scared but because Alex was crying.

It hurt me to not be by her side and comfort her. I knew this was all my fault. I loved her so much. I shouldn't have let her leave my room that day. I should've tied her up or something. Now i was ready ot sacrifice my life for her. That's how much i love her.

I sighed, "just let them go and we can do this man to man." He snorted, "please like i'd buy that. Don't you think i know they'll call the police if i let them go?"

I hadn't really thought of that but now that he said it, it was a good idea. He suddenly pointed his gun at Alex. What the heck? I panicked, "what the heck? She doesn't love you man why can't you just accept that and move on?"

The next thing i knew, i heard a gunshot. I was just praying that it didn't Alex. I got really dizzy and touched my chest. It suddenly started hurting and i could feel something liquid. I looked down and saw that it was blood.

He had shot me. All i could think of was that i was glad Alex was ok. I fell to the ground and felt my head getting dizzy. My body was hurting really bad and i could hear screaming and crying and talking. I heard a door open and then saw Alex beside me.

She was crying and yelling my name. I touched her cheek and that was the last thing i saw before i blacked out.

~~~~~

Alexis's P.O.V:

When David realized that he had shot Philip, he ran out of the house. At the same time, i heard my back door open and there stood Drew and Grant. They looked shocked and was staring at Philip. When they finally got out of their shock they started untying me.

I ran over to Philip and put my hand over the wound to apply pressure. "Philip." i yelled. He couldn't be gone. He was the only guy that ever made me this happy and just like that he was gone? He touched my cheek and then closed his eyes.

I kissed his forehead. I could hear the ambulance outside. "He's going to be ok." my mom said beside me. I could already see how much blood he had lost. No matter how hard i try to believe, it would take a miracle to birng him back.