3 Months with the Prince Chapter 13 The Queen

The picture on the left is of Jenny.

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________

Alexis's POV:

It's been a month now since i've came to Paracrystal. Today is July 1st.

I woke up that morning with a kiss from Philip. Before we got any closer, he said he had to go to this really important meeting somewhere far. He said he'd be gone for about a week but he said i'll be the first one he's going to see.

After that i waved him goodbye. When he left in that car with his father, i walked back inside the castle. Then i decided to see what the other girls were up to. I saw them watching t.v.

When they saw me, they looked pissed. One of them said, "what are you doing here?" Another said, "yeah just go away."

"She can go where ever she wants. You're not the boss of her." I looked around to see who had said that and found a girl sitting alone.

I walked over to her, "hey thanks for defending me." She smiled, "you're talking to me?" I was shocked. Why wouldn't i be talking to her?

"What do you mean?" I asked. She stared down at the ground, "of course you don't know anything. I have luekemia." She sat there waiting for me to walk away from her.

She was shocked when i put my arm around her, "then why are you here? Doing this stupid contest?" She laughed a sad laugh, "my parents thought it would be rude if i don't come. I come from a very important family with a huge reputation."

"Where are you from?" I said hugging her. "Germany and i'm the only from Germany. No one would talk to me." I couldn't believe i hadn't gotten to know her yet. She looked very pretty.

I decided to change the subject, "so what's your name?" She said, "it's Jenny."

I smiled, "Well my name is-"

She interrupted "Alexis but you can call me Alex. Don't worry i'm not stalking you. It's just don't you think everyone in Paracrystal know who you are?"

"yeah i guess." Of course i was on the news. Then she pointed to the t.v. I looked at the t.v and saw that the news was on. They had a picture on me on picture day. I looked so stupid that day.

The lady on the news said, "well as i have predicted we have learned more about this mysterious girl. She's American. Can you believe an American has stolen Prince Philipius's heart. Her name is Alexis Taylor. She lives on a small farm in Nashville, Tennessee."

Then there was a picture of me on the farm. How did they get a picture of that? "Well this small town hasn't been that sweet. Breaking many laws and getting a whole lot of suspensions in school. How could our prince marry such a criminal? In other news a little boy was ...."

I stopped listening. I thought those files were suppose to be kept hidden. That's when i don't know why but it made me remember something. I turned to Jenny,

"Wait aren't you that girl that tried to kill me that day when i was on the horse?" She looked terrified, "i'm so sorry but the other girls told be to do it. I thought i wouldn't have any friends here but they talked to me. Please forgive me."

I nodded, "it's ok." and this time i meant it. I hugged her again and she hugged me back. The other girls were talking among themselves not even listening to us.