3 Months with the Prince Chapter 18 Change of Plans

The next morning, i woke up with a smile on my face. I looked to my right and there sleeping like a baby was Philip. He looked so cute and i felt so lucky to have him as my boyfriend. I snuggled closer to him and he held me closer. I was so happy about last night. I had never done anything like that before. It felt kind of weird afterwards but then again it did feel good.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Crap how was i going to explain this to mom? The door suddenly opened and my mom stood there looking dumbfounded with her mouth opened wide opened. She sighed and looked at me waiting for an explaination.

The worst part about it was that Philip chose that time to wake up. He smiled at me but the smile dropped when he saw my mom. He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck, "Good morning Mrs. Taylor."

She put up her hand, "please just tell me you used a condom?" I blushed, "mom i'm still a virgin." She looked at me confused and then realization showed on her face, "oh so you two were only playing around." She sighed, "well then get dressed and come downstairs. I made breakfast."

I nodded, "ok mom." After she left, i rushed to the door closing it not caring that i was naked. I mean Philip had seen me naked last night. I turned back to see a smirking Philip, "what?" I asked.

He shrugged, "i was just thinking about last night."
I sighed, "i don't think it can happen again."
His face dropped, "what do you mean? Was i not good last night? You were moaning like crazy."
I smiled and hugged him, "it's not you, it's me."
He sighed, "great another breakup."

He got up and got dressed. I sat there looking confused, "i never said anything about breaking up. He looked at me confused, "you mean you're not breaking up?"
"Why would you think that?"
He laughed and sat down on the bed again, "well you do know that 'it's not you, it's me' is a breakup line right?"
I shook my head, "i've never really had a boyfriend so i wouldn't know that."

He nodded and hugged me brushing against my breasts making me think about last night. I kissed him and pushed him on the bed. He held me by my waist not letting me go any farther. I stared at him confused, "what's wrong?"

He sighed, "well first off i thought you said that last night shouldn't happen again. And second of all those pancakes that your mom was talking about sound really good and i'm really hungry." I pouted, "but it doesn't mean we can't kiss." He laughed, "trust me when you're naked and in bed that kissing will turn into something else intirely."

I nodded and got off him. He left me so i could take a shower and get ready. When i got downstairs, my mom was in the kitchen flipping pancakes. Philip was already at the table eating pancakes. The doorbell rang and my mom went to get it. I grabbed a plate of pancakes and sat down next to Philip.

He smiled, "your mom makes really good pancakes."
I nodded, "i can tell you really like it."
I watched as he ate the pancakes. Just thinking that tougue was in me sent chills down my spine.
"If you're not gonna eat those, i could eat them for you."
I smirked at him.
He looked at me confused, "what are you smirking about?"
I shrugged, "nothing."
He looked at me suspisiously, "really?"

Before i could say anything, my mom came in with Grant and Drew. They high fived me and waved at Philip. They were kind of awkward around him since they found out he was a prince.

"Hey guys um are you Grant or Drew?" Philip asks Grant.
"Er.. i'm um Grant."
I forced myslef not to crack up.
"And you must be Drew." Philip says to Drew.
Drew nods and looks at the ground.
Philip clears his throat, "Well there must be a reason why you guys paid Alexa visit.
Grant nods, "oh yeah Alex i just wanted to tell you that you had mail when you were gone."
"Where's the mail?" I asked.
Grant hits his forhead, "shoot i forgot."

He ran out of the room and Drew followed him. Philip looked confused, "are your friends scared of me?" He asked. I shrugged, "don't worry they're just not used to knowing a prince." He nodded, "you didn't really act like that when you met me."

I sighed, "well it's not like you're a god or something."
Suddenly his phone ranged and he took it of it pocket. He glanced at me and then walked out of the room. What was that all about? And why can't i know about it?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Philipius's P.O.V:

"Well it's not like you're a god or something." i hear Alex say. Man she was beautiful. I can't believe she's so innocent. And if i were a god she would be my goddess. Suddenly my phone rang and i looked at the caller id. Crap it was my father. What did he want? I haven't been here for one whole day and he's calling.

I didn't want Alex to worry or anything so i walked out of the room. "Hello?" i said.
I heard a muffle in the background and then my father's voice boomed into the voice, "Son we need you and Alexis back here right now."
"What?" I asked confused.
I heard him sigh, "well i did the interview on t.v but now they want to interview you and Alex."

I was speechless. How was i going to tell Alex. She probably won't do it. I sighed, "we'll be there by tomorrow."
"Thank you son. And don't worry once they meet Alex they'll love her."

I hung up and walked back into the kitchen. Alex is sitting there with crossed arms and looked pissed. I sighed, "that was i father." She motioned for me to go on. "He has that we have to go back and do an interview with the media on t.v."

She uncrossed her arms and now looked confused. She looked so cute when she was confused. I sat down next to her and put my hands on her thigh, "listen Alex if you don't want to do then i'll be fine with it. It doesn't matter what the people think. I could marry you right now if you'd let me."

That made her blush and a smiled crept on her face. She wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back with as much passion.I slipped my tougue into her mouth and she climbed on me. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

Suddenly, i hear someone clear their throat and we stopped kissing immediately. I looked around me to see Grant and Drew looking at us with their mouths wide open. Alex was blushing like crazy. "Um do you have my mail?" she asked her voice husky from the kiss. Grant nodded and handed her the envelopes.

They left qickly and she puts the mails on the table. Alex wraps her arms around me again, "so where were we?" She grins wickedly. I placed my lips on hers again and our tougues quickly touched. The moved her hands from my neck to my chest pulling me closer. Suddenly her hands were under my shirt and all over my abs.

The kitchen door swung opened and we stopped kissing to look at who it was. It was Alex's mom Surprisingly she was smiling at us. Alex took her hand out of my shirt and this time buries her face in my neck. I waved at Alex's mom, "hello Mrs. Taylor." She sighed, "finally my daughter has become a girl. Sorry i interupted. Continue but don't go too far ok." I nodded and she left.

"So i'm thinking we shouldn't makeout in the kitchen anymore." Alex tells me once her mother was gone.
I nodded, "well it was fun while it lasted."
"So this interview thing. What exactly is it going to be about?"
I sighed, "i don't know why we love each other or something like that."
She nodded, "then i guess i could do it."
I smiled, "thanks Alex."

She nodded, "um maybe kissing a little more wouldn't hurt."
I laughed, " ok but after this you have to go pack."
She sighed, "deal."
Our lips met again and this time there was no one to interrupt us.