3 Months with the Prince Chapter 4 the Birthday surprise

Hey guys so this is the point of view of Prince Philipius

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Prince Philipius's POV:

Today is my 20th birthday and my father calls me to his study. I wonder why. When i got there, he was sitting down behind his desk and a mean and old looking lady was in front of him.

My father said, "Sit down Philipius."

The lady stood up and curtsied at me. I gestured for her to sit down and sat down in the other chair.

"What is it Father?" I asked.

He cleared his throat, "Well as everyone in this kingdom knows today is your 20th birthday."

I nodded.

"There is a tradition in the family that i haven't told you about." He said sadly.

I looked from him to the lady, "who is she? Is she involved in this tradition?"

"Have you ever wondered how i met your mother?" he asked.

I shook my head. I didn't really asked them and now i wished i had.

He cleared his throat, "well when i was 20 my father had 30 girls from around-"

"What are you saying? That i have one girl from 30 to be my wife?" I interrupted.

He sighed, "son listen this is a tradition from far back and if you can't follow it then i will have Gregory be king."

The lady cleared her throat and both my father and i stared at her, "If i may interrupt Your Majesties, i would like to talk about the rules now." My father nodded and she opened her folder that i hadn't noticed. "Well there will be 30 girls from around the world in this competition to fight for the prince's heart. In 3 months he has to choose one."

I rolled my eyes. My father looked at me with one of his stern looks and i sighed.

The lady continued, "the first night all the girls will eat with the royal family. Then after that each girl will have to eat their meals in their rooms. Everyday the prince," She looked at me, "will visit each and everyone of them. There is 30 minutes limit. You can leave before the 30 minutes is up if you wish."

My father said, "tell us where these ladies are from. And remember Philipius all these girls are rich."

"Let's see there's 5 from England, 3 from France, 2 from Japan, 2 from Russia, 1 from Germany, 3 from Greece, 2 from Canada, 4 from Taiwan, 3 from Brazil, and 2 from Puerto Rico.

I said, "But that's only 29. I thought there were 30?" I asked confused.

"Well i have some bad news for Your Majesties." She said slowly.

I looked at her, "what now?"

She cleared her throat, "um we sent an invitation to an actress in China but she declined so-"

I jumped when my father banged his hand on the table, "Lady Victoria are you saying that my son only has 29 girls to choose from?"

"Well after she declined, I was frantic. So i sent a letter to the U.S Supreme court saying that we have an opening for a girl 18-22. We would teach them to be a woman." She said slowly

"So you put a criminal into the competition?" My father asked angrily.

Lady Victoria rummage into her folder trying to find the paper she needed. When she found it she gave it to my father. She also put a picture on the table.

"This girl is from Nashville, Tennessee. I could turn her into a woman in about a day. Plus she's very pretty," she turned to me her eyes begging me for help, "Don't you think she's pretty Prince Philipius?"

I took the picture and looked at it closely. I have never seen an American before but she was so pretty. But i wasn't going to let Lady Victoria win.

I said, "i guess she's pretty. Then i look to my father, " What crime did she commit?"

My father sighs, "she went on private property."

"Why?" I asked.

"Apparently she was at a party. Plus there is a lot of other things she did in the past." My father said.

"Well the past is the past right?" Lady Victoria said quietly.

"I want you to tell them we will not accept her and you will find a girl worthy enough to be queen."

When i heard what my father just said, i had to say something to make him let her come. I wanted to know what a girl like this was like.

So i stood up and said, "Father just let her come. What would people say if we rejected a mere girl. Plus i probably won't choose her anyways."

Then i left without waiting for a response.

While i was walking in the hallway, my friend Samual walked up to me. He

said, "Hey man happy Birthday. A man only turns 20 once right?"

I sighed, "look man i'm not in the mood to be talking to you right now."

What's wrong man?" He asked looking at my face.

"In three months time i'll be engaged." I said sadly. Samual was my tutor's son. He was the kind of friend who makes you forget about everything and just have fun.

He laughed thinking i was kidding about getting engaged, "dude you haven't even been in bed with a woman since the day you broke up with Chelsea. And that's like a year ago."

I looked to the ground, "Why do i even bother explaining it to you? You're going to find out tomorrow anyways."

He sighed, "Come on you're a prince and today's your birthday. What could honestly go wrong?"

"Just leave me alone ok." I walked away from him not wanting to talk anymore.

When i opened my bedroom door, my mom was staring outside.

I walked up to her and said "Mom what are you doing?"

My mom jumped and turned around. She said, "oh Philipius i was just staring at the girls coming."

I looked at her confused, "But why did you have to do that in my room?"

She sighed and sat down, "well you see your father's and my room doesn't have such a perfect view as yours. Plus i was just curious. I mean one of those girls could be your wife someday."

I said, "but mom i don't want to do this competition. Why are you and father forcing me to do it. Let Gregory be king if that means i won't have to do this competition."

She sighed and got up, "Philipius i want you to know that this is how i met your father. He was a very funny and intelegent man."

"But did you love him?" The words spilled out of my mouth.

"Of couse i did. I wasn't expecting to win his heart but somehow destiny took over." She said laughing.

"Do you think i'll ever find that girl?"

"I don't know son but good luck."

Then she walked out not looking back at me. After i was alone, i stared out my window. Looking at all those girls walking into the castle, i knew i had to just pick one and get it over with.