3 Months with the Prince Chapter 27

Hey guys i'm so happy i'm getting a lot of reads!! I just got a trailer for my other story The Story Of Us. Tell me what you think of the trailer. It's the video on the side. If anyone wants to make a trailer for 3 Months with the Prince let me know!!! :)

~~~~~

When my mom saw that Philip was there with me, she told us to spend the whole day together while she went to cancle the wedding. Now my problem was how David was going to react to this. I didn't think he'd take it well considering how exicted he was when i said yes. I just hope he's not that mad.

I decided to just put that thought aside and show Philip around. The last time he was here, he didn't get to see anything. Well except the limo ride to the farm but we spent the whole time talking to my mom about Philip and everything that's happened.

We walked to the park and sat on the bench. Kids were running around and laughing. Philip stared at me the whole time not noticing the kids. I cleared my throat, "so what do you think of the park?" He shrugged, "it's pretty nice i guess. You think maybe one day our kids would be able to run around like that?"

Oh my gosh he was already going that far down the road? I hadn't even had time to think about our wedding yet and now he was talking about babies? I don't know what to think of that? Would i have to tell them all the reckless things i've done as a teen?

I looked around and saw an ice cream truck. I turned back to Philip and saw that he was still looking at the kids. I sighed, "you want some ice cream?"

He rubbed his neck, "i don't know i'm not really suppose to have any."

I lookeda t him confused, "what are you serious? Are you lactose intolerance? Because i don't think i can marry someone who can't eat sweets. Or do you still listen to everything your parents tell you?"

He laughed and shook his head, "no my dentist tells me it'll ruin my perfect smile."

He winked and grinned at me. Man his smile is really perfect. Did that mean we won't be able to share an ice cream sundae later down the road? That sucks.

I decided that that was wasn't going to ruin my fun. He was going to eat ice cream whether he liked it or not. I mean he's actually marrying a girl who loves to bake sweets.

I stood up and dragged him towards the ice cream truck. When we got there, the ice cream man smiled at us.

"What can i get you today?" he asked us.

I smiled at Philip and he rolled his eyes, "fine i guess i'll have a ice cream sundae." I looked at him shocked, "for someone who doesn't eat ice cream you sure love it."

He rolled his eyes again, "whatever."

I got the same thing he did and we walked away arm in arm. He actually ate it messy which i don't think i've ever seen him do. I guess that's kind of because we were kind of walking and eating at the same time.

~~~~~

It was dark out when we finally got home after visiting every store and every sight seeing place i could think of. My legs were really tired and i bet Philip's hands are tired because he was carrying the clothes he just bought me.

"That was so much fun Philip." i said smiling at him.

He nodded, "Well at these now i know what America looks like. It's pretty huge." He wrapped his arm around me and i grabbed the bags that were in his hands.

He looked at me shocked and tried to get the bags out of my hand, "give back to me Alex." he ordered. I shook my head, "i don't want you to steal them." He shook his head and we raced to the front porch. I was laughing the whole time.

I was a little scared to confront everyone especially David. But i knew it was worth it because i was going to marry Philip. I was going to be happy once again. I just hope David is happy for me instead of wishing he'd never met me.

When i opened the door, it was unlocked so that meant someone was home. But everything was quiet. There wasn't anyone there. We put the bags down and turned on the light.

"Hello?" i asked. No answer. Where was everyone? I walked into the kitchen while Philip went to the bathroom upstairs.

"Hello? Is anyone home?" i yelled. Suddenly i heard a click sound behind me. It sounded like a gun. Yes i know how to use a gun. What can i say who knows when i might need to use it.

I turned around and saw David standing there with a gun in his hand and it was pointing at me. He had been crying. I could tell by the red blotches on his face. I had never seen David cry before so this was a huge surprise to me.

"SIt down." he yelled. I jumped back startled. He suddenly turned on the kitchen light and i turned around. My mom and Ben were tied up in a chair. Duct tape to their mouth and ropes tied around their arms and legs.

This was beginning to look like one of those investigation movies like Criminal Mind. Expect no one's going to help me. They'll just tear my body apart to figure out how i died and then try to find the killer. My only hope was that Philip would come and rescue me.

I sat down on the chair beside my mom and watched as David tied me up. He put duct tape around my mouth and sat down on the chair in front of me.

"I loved you." he said. He still had the gun in his hands.