3 Months with the Prince Chapter 26

Today is the day we go pick out my wedding dress. I begged my mom to just choose one for me but since it's my big day she thinks that it's important that i be there. After David proposed and left i cried for about 6 hours straight. It's just life right?

We walked into the bridal shop and was shocked at how white it was. I mean i was about to go out because my mind was telling me not to towards the light.

My mom and Samantha started shopping right away. Samantha was my bride's maid even though i didn't even ask her. Pretend like you're shopping to walk down the aisle to Philip. That didn't help at all. It just made me run home and crawl into my bed just to cry again.

The dresses did look pretty but just the fact that it wasn't going to Philip just made them look ugly. "Hey Alexis look at this dress." Samantha calls from behind the many rackets they have. When i finally found her, she was holding a white long dress. It was like a mermaid kind of dress.

I shook my head, "no thanks." She nodded and put it back on the racket. Samantha didn't know anything about Philip. Since on the day Philip came to visit she was out with her friends and had slept at their place.

"Alex can you come ehre please," i hear my mom yell from i don't konw where. It took me a few minutes to find her. There must've been a million dresses or something. When i finally found her, she was holding up a silk white long dress. It looked like it was going to be really tight on me.

I shook my head, "no mom i don't want it." She sighed, "come on Alex you're gonna have to pick one out sometime. How about you just try it on." I rolled my eyes, "fine i'll just try it on."

I walked to one of the dresssing rooms. I didn't have a lot of options because the others were locked even though we're the only ones here. I put the dress on a hook and started taking off my shirt.

"I would love it if you go a little slower." I pulled my shirt down fast. I know that voice anywhere. Even if i was blind. i turned around to see Philip in the corner of the dressing room. He looked horrible and hadn't really slept.

"What are you doing here?" i whispered. I didn't want the others to know that he was here. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, "i just wanted to see you. You know see how your big day's going."

A tear dropped down from my eyes, "Philip you know we can't be together. How did you even know about my wedding?"

He sighed and looked straight into my eyes, "i'm the best man." My knees suddenly felt weak. I sat down on the chair they had in the dressing room. Guess a bride'll get tired a lot. A tear fell down my eyes when i realized that i would be walking down the aisle to Philip. Except i wasn't marrying him. No matter how hard i try to imagine, i'm not walking down the aisle to Philip, i'll be walking down the aisle to David.

I felt a hand around my shoulder, "are oyu ok?" he asked. I nodded and buried my face in his shirt. I didn't want him to see me cry. He kissed my hair.

"What are you doing in there?" i hear my mom yell. I suddenly felt Philip taking off my clothes. I didn't care if he saw me in my bra. I'm actually glad he's going to see me in my bra. We hadn't kissed or touched or talked into each other in a long time.

He then took off my pants and slipped the dress on easily and zipped it up. "You look beautiful." he whispered. I wanted so bad to tell him that it was bad luck to see the bride in a wedding dress before the big day but then again he's not my groom.

I cleared my throat and walked out in the wedding dress. Philip hid in the corner so that they couldn't see him. So did he lock all the other rooms up? When i walked out, my mom exclaimed and Samantha squeaked. "It looks so beautiful." Samantha said. My mom nodded in agreement. When i stared down at the dress, i realized that it wasn't the one mom had given to me.

It was a princess style kind of a dress. Tight on top and poofy on the bottom. Did Philip choose this out for me? I really like it though. I sighedand walked back into the dressing room. Philip was standing there smiling at me. I practically jumped on him and kissed him.

I didn't know how much i'd miss kissing him until i kissed him. He tasted so good and i just wanted this to last. I wanted to call off the wedding and marry Philip. But i know i can't can i?

I suddenly felt the zipper of the dress unzip and then Philip's hand on my naked back. I smiled against his lips and bit his bottom lip. He layed me down on the floor and hovered over me. He sighed, "There's still time to call off the wedding you know."

I let out a deep breath, "But what about Lisa?  And your kingdom? You have a whole future ahead of you and i don't want to be the one stopping you from that future."

He shook his head and kissed me again, "you are my future Alex. I'm nothing without you. Plus my brother's already taken over as hier of the throne and he and Lisa are already married."

I looked at him shocked. Was he telling the truth? While i was still shocked, Philip took the time to kiss my neck and suck on it. He started biting. It sent tingles all over my body. I suddenly realized what he was doing, "Philip stop."

I felt him smirk against my skin, "no." he whispered and continued what he was doing. There was a knock on the door and i sat right up with Philip looking mad.

"Alexis are you ok in there? You're not stuck are you?" I hear Samantha yell." I sighed and yell back, "hey Samatha call David and tell him the wedding's off."

Philip grinned at me and pinned me down on the floor. He started kissing me everywhere. By the time he was done giving me peck all over my body, the wedding dress was already off me. I didn't even hear anything my mom or Samantha was saying outside.

Philip reached into his pocket and pulled out the ring. He looked at me and cleared his throat, "Alex will you do me the honor and marry me... again." I laughed and nodded. He kissed me and put the ring on my finger.