3 Months with the Prince Chapter 14 Makeover

Here's the new Alexis.

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________

Alexis's POV:

The next day, I met with the queen. She had a private stylist and designers come. There were also professional dancers.

I sat down on a chair. The hair stylist touched my hair and began brushing it. Than began putting something on the parts that were blue.

After that, they began plucking my eyebrows. It hurt so bad and i wanted to get out of there. After that, they washed my hair. After i saw what i looked like i wished i hadn't agreed to this. I missed my blue highlights.

After they dried my hair and styled it, a girl measured me. The queen finally started speaking when a whole rack of clothes showed up,

"Well i think you need a new wardrobe. You can't just wear jeans and t-shirts all your life." I looked at the dresses and outfits. Non of them said me but the queen threw some clothes off the rack and gave it to the lady.

It took a while but the hair and clothes were done. I'm just glad they didn't put makeup on me. Can't wait to learn how to dance.

They made me put on this dress and heels. I tried to relax but i can tell you Philip will be surprised when he sees me that's for sure.

When we were done with that, the queen showed me their ballroom. It was so huge. "When Philipius comes back there will be a ball. He will have to dance with all the girls of course but i'm guessing everyone's attention will be one you."

I sighed, "what dance do i have to do?" She grabbed one of the guys and made him stand in front of me, "you will be close to my son that day but don't get so close right now got it."

I nodded and they showed me where to put my hands. I stepped on the guy a whole lot of time. I kinda feel bad for him.

When i finally got the hang of it, she let me sit down and relax. Then a girl and the queen came up to me. The girl was holding a camera.

This wasn't going to be good. Queen Delilah cleared her throat, "well i want you to pose for the camera." I looked confused, "what are you talking about?"

"Well let's see the new you in a photo." I sighed and smiled. She shook her head, "do a pose for me." I rolled my eyes, "i'm not going to pose for you. It's just a picture."

She looked at me with one of those grown up looks. I stood up and did a pose for her. The girl took a picture and the queen looked proud.

"That's perfect Alex."

Then she left me alone and i finally get to rest.