3 Months with the Prince Chapter 7 the Visit

Here's the 7th chapter. Please tell me if you like it.

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________

Alexis's POV:

After the Lady Victoria pulled me out of there, she threw me into my room. She said, "i will punish you by making you starve for the night."

She left slamming my door. I wasn't going to let her win. I saw how scared she was when the old man yelled at her.

I cleaned myself and layed there. I was so tired. Bumping into that guy gave me the chills. I hate to admit it but he did look cute.

Then my stomach growled. Man i was so hungry.

I turned on the radio to 94.6 FM. I couldn't believe it, my favorite song. Remember When by Chris Wallace. I jumped on my bed and started jumping/dancing. I love this song.

_________________________________________________________

Prince Philipius's POV:

After dinner, i had went to the kitchen to get the girl some food. Now i was walking to her room. When i opened the door to the hallway, i heard music coming from down the room. It was very loud.

I walked down the hall listening to it very closely. I stopped at her door and it was coming from her room. I knocked but she didn't answer.

Of course she didn't. She probably couldn't hear anything but the music. I opened the door and what i saw made my heart stop a beat.

She was dancing on her bed and singing the song. I was trying to see what the song said but it was too loud. I wanted to say something but that would mean she would have to stop dancing.

When the song was over and she saw me, i knew it wasn't good. She was looking at me with evil eyes. She turned off the radio and looked at me,

"What are you doing here?" She said crossing her arms.

I held up the plate of food, "I thought you might be hungry considering that your flight here was very long."

She ran up to me and grabbed the plate. "Thanks." Then she sat down on the table and ate.

I sat down across from her. Clearing my throat i handed her a napkin, "here." I had given her sloppy joe, one of the messiest food in Paracrystal.

She looked at me confused, "what's this for?"

I pointed at her noise smiling, "Well you have a little sauce on your nose."

Her face turned red and she took the napkin from me. "Thank you."

"So what's your name?" I said trying to start a conversation. She replied, "It's Alexis but you can call me Alex when that grumpy woman isn't around."

"So Alex tell me about yourself." She looked at me confused, "why do i need to tell you such a thing. Who are you anyways. I thought this was an academy."

My smile faded, "what? Academy? Alex this is a castle in Paracrystal. My name is Prince Philipius. You're here to try to impress me to get me to marry you."

She stopped eating, "no this is not happening. You see i was told i was here to be trained how to become a woman not impress a guy like you."

I stood up, "let me tell you about it. Well there are 30 girls here including you. Each day i'm suppose to visit all 30 and i only get a 30 minute limit with them. This competition will be going on for 3 months."

Before i knew it she grabbed a handful of the meat inside the sloppy Joe and threw it at my suit jacket. "I don't like that idea at all. I want to leave here this instant."

"Please calm down," I said wiping the sloppy Joe off my suit. "Also have i told you that i'm a prince."

She crossed her arms, "i don't care. I'd rather go to jail them stay here."

I tried to think of something to say, "listen i think that maybe spending 3 months here is better than going to jail. I mean think about it, what kind of food would they serve you in there?"

She sighed, "fine i guess i could stay but just for 3 months. I'm sorry about your jacket by the way,"

I shook my head, "oh it's ok just put it into the washing machine and it'll come right out."

Then seh stood up and put her arm out to me, "how about you give it to me I can wash it. I was just going to wash my clothes right now."

I gave it to her and she walked into the bathroom. A few minutes later, she came out with bubbles all over her face.

I stood up and walked over to her, "is everything alright. She smiled and said, "could you teach me how to use this washing machine?"

She opened the door so i could walk in and when i first stepped in, my whole body was covered in bubbles. I pushed it away and got to where the washing machine was. Trying to grab the machine was very hard so you can tell why it was so much harder to stop the bubbles from coming out.

I lost my grip and fell backwards, bumping into her and we both fell to the ground. From outside i heard a little girl's laughter.

Great my cousin Sophie is here. She was only 8 but knew practically everything about me. Sophie jumped into the bathroom playing with the bubbles.

I got off of Alex and tried to turn off the machine again. When i finally got it to turn off, i saw Alex and Sophie playing with the bubbles and laughing.

Alex was still laying on the floor so i reached out my hand to her. She grabbed it and i pulled her up. Sophie said, "how Philipius i didn't you could have this much fun. How come you never told me about this? I'm going to go tell mom and dad."

"Wait Sophie don't," i tried to stop her but she was already out the door. Alex laughed. I looked at her, "you think this is funny?"

She nodded, "well you know i've done funnier things but tonight was kind of fun.

I sighed, "lets clean up this mess and get our clothes washed the right way." She rolled her eyes but started picking up handfuls of the bubbles and putting it in the bathtub.

After we finally cleaned up, she said, "how about i take a shower and then you can wash the clothes after?"

"Or how about i just do it right now and you wait until tomorrow to wash those clothes?" I said knowing that i also had to take a shower tonight too.

She sighed, "fine." Then i said, "oh and remember i'll come by tomorrow to pick up my jacket." She nodded

I washed the clothes and walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind me.

When i opened the door to my bedroom i knew this night wasn't over. My aunt and uncle were there with my father. They looked pissed at the sight of me.

My father cleared his throat, "so Philipius Sophie tells us you were playing with bubbles with a girl in the bathroom?"

I sighed, "we weren't playing. I was just visiting Alex and she went to wash the clothes. And you know she doesn't know Paracrystalian (A/N: it's their language.) so she made a huge mess in the bathroom. I was only trying to help."

My uncle said, "and what was Sophie doing there?" I was scared because my uncle was very convincing when it came to punishments, "well i don't know but i guess she must have heard something from that room and opened it. Then i guess she saw us."

My uncle wasn't convinced, "so why did she come back telling us about the fun she had with you and that girl? Also explain why she was covered in bubbles."

"Well the girl is from the U.S so she doesn't really know who everyone is. She was just playing around with Sophie."

My father laughed and said, "That's enough you better go take a shower." My uncle tried to say something but my father put one of his hands up to stop him, "she's just a little kid Nate let Sophie have some fun once in a while."

They left and i went in to take a shower. That was a close one I wonder what would've happened if my father was Uncle Nathan.