3 Months with the Prince Chapter 22 The Lake

Thank you Raibow_Sparkles for the amazing banner on the side.

~~~~~~~

Alexis's P.O.V:

The next morning i woke up expecting to be in Philip's arms. Instead i was in the bed alone. Where was Philip? Just then the bathroom door opened and there was Philip with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

I smiled and layed back down on the bed, "now that's a sight to see in the morning." He rubbed his neck, "i didn't know you'd be awake. It's still kind of early." I smirked, "why don't you come help me get back to sleep." He looked confused, "what do you mean?" I held out my arms gesturing for him to hug me.

He nodded, "ok i'll be right back i just need to put on some clothes." I shook my head, "no don't you naked helps me sleep." He laughed, "How?" I shrugged, "it just does ok now just come on." He sighed, "at least let me put on some boxers." I pouted, "but then you won't be naked."

He shook his head to himself and grabbed a pair of boxers. Then he went back into the bathroom. What the heck has gotten into me? Is it just him or am i just this horny? I hated being like this. It made me feel vulnerable and wierd.

The bathroom door opened and Philip was wearing black boxers and a t- shirt. I shook my head and crossed my arms, "i only said you could wear your boxers not a t- shirt." He shrugged, "come on it's almost morning if people see us like that they'll start spreading rumors." I pouted, "i don't care."

He rolled his eyes and took off the t- shirt. Then he crawled into the bed. I took no hestitation in touching his abs. He laughed and kissed my forehead, "go back to sleep Alex." I nodded, "ok you should get some sleep too." Then i drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~

The next time i woke up the sun was shining in my face. I covered my face with the pillow. Suddenly an unfamiliar hand touched my arm. I looked up to see Queen Delilah staring at me trying to wake me up.

I sat up immediately, "er Queen Delilah what a nice surprise." I looked around and realized that Philip was gone. Where was he now. I feel like a mom always losing her baby. Except that baby is Philip. "Well Philip asked me to come check up on you. He and Francis needed to go over some things really early this morning."

I nodded, "oh ok." She sighed, "has Philip ever told you what they're always discussing about?" I shook my head, "he told me it was nothing and that i shouldn't worry about it." She nodded, "seems like it's something really important and it worries me because Francis hasn't been getting a lot of sleep."

Was that why Philip went to take a shower so early in the morning? Because he couldn't sleep either? It's settle he was going to tell me what is going on tonight. No matter how i'm gonna get it out of him. I cleared my throat, "i'm sure it's nothing."

She nodded, "you're probably right. Well i better go and let you get ready." With that she stands up and walks out of the room closing the door behind her. I decided to just take a quick shower. Today was really hot so i decided to wear ripped jeans shorts and a tied up t- shirt. I put on my cowboys boots which were my favorites.

I walked out of the room and instantly the maids started staring. Was there something wrong with my outfit? It's not like i have to wear a dress everywhere. A maid approached me with an invitation. I opened it and instantly rolled my eyes. Apparently some girls thought it would be fun to have breakfast in the huge dining room.