3 Months with the Prince Chapter 17 Home

Comment!!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!

*SOME MATURE CONTENTS*

__________________________________________________

Alexis's POV:

I could believe they had a private jet. I mean i knew they were rich and all but a private jet? Where would they go? Clearly not the U.S.A cause Philip says he hasn't been there yet.

When we arrived at the airport in Nashville, i saw my mom running over and hugging me. She was crying and somehow i didn't feel that bad. I mean it was her idea to send me to Paracrystal. Drew and Grant came over and high fived me.

"Hey." I said casually. Philip stood beside me with his bodyguard looking a little awkward. He was eyeing Grant and Drew. Could he be jealous?

I cleared my throat, "so Philip this is my mom, Grant, and Drew." I pointed to them each as i said their names, "guys this is Philip my boyfriend."

It felt weird to say boyfriend. I've never had one and the fact that i had one was kind of wierd. My mom hugged him, "i'm so proud of you Alex. You've finally became a woman."

I rolled my eyes, "can we just go home?"

Philip had called a limo and we all climbed into it. When we arrived at the farm, i saw Philip's face fall. He cleared his throat, "we're gonna live here?"

I nodded, "I know it's not what you're used to but this is where i live and i want you to get to know the farm. You know get to know where i come from." I heard him sigh and added quickly, "but if you want you could sleep at a hotel."

He smiled down at me and pecked my cheek, "that's ok i'll just stay here." he carried our stuff out of the limo and carried it inside. I showed him around and he rode my horse. It was pretty fun and we were going to bonfire tonight. My mom said it was fine even though i knew that the only reason she was letting me go was because Philip was with me.

"""""""""""""""

I was surprised at how many people were at the bonfire. It was larger than last year that's for sure. After a few hours of catching up with all the people there, Philip pulled me aside.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
He cleared his throat, "well i'm not really used to being out like this. It's really noisy here."
I laughed, "are you saying you've never been to a party?"
He sighed, "well not this kind of party. I mean i've been to balls and parties."

I nodded and we walked away from the party to a nearby lake where it was more quieter. i sat down on the peir and he sat down beside me.

He tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear that were on my face. He put one of his hand on my cheek and the other rested on my thigh. He leaned in and softly kissed my lips, "you're so beautiful Alex." I blushed, "um do you want to go home?"

He nodded playing with the hem of my dress. We walked to the limo and the driver dorve us home. We walked quietly unstairs so we wouldn't wake my mom up. He looked like he was going to go to the guest room but i took his tie and pulled him into my room.

I walked backwards until i fell on the bed with Philip on top of me. His hand went around my waist. We lyed in bed and he moved his hand down the rub my knee. I stopped breathing as he moved his hand up to my thigh pulling the dress up with him. He slowly pulled it up above my hips and stopped there. He played with my underwear and looking at my eyes trying to read my thoughts.

I put my hand over his hand and dragged his hand up moving my fress along with it. I stopped when we were close to my bra. I didn't know how far we were going. Were we going all the way? With my mom next door?

I took my hand off and wrapped it around his neck. Our lips touched and i felt my whole body on fire as our tougues met. I moved closer to him trying to get closer to him as possible. He pushed me down to the bed and took off my dress. Now the only things i was wearing was a bra and underwear. I felt a little self-conscious.

He brushed some hair away from my neck and started kissing my neck. He started sucking and biting. I moaned loudly and bit my lips hoping my mom wouldn't hear anything. I started unbuttoning his shirt as he went lower. He was so closeto my breasts.

I took of his shirt and trailed my hand down his abs making him moan. I started unbuttoning his pants and pushed the pants down to his knee where he kicked it all the way off. Our lips found each other and we started kissing each other. I pushed Philip down on his back and wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt a bulge and knew he was turned on. I started grinding against him and heard him moan.

He took off my bra and threw it on the floor. I didn't care because i wanted him so badly. He pushed my on my back and started kissing me. He slid down to my neck then my chest and onto my beasts. I bit my lips trying to stop the moans from coming out. But I couldn't help but moan loudly when he started sucking on my breasts. He started kissing down to my torso and reached the line of my underwear. Suddenly he stopped kissing me.

I felt hurt. Why was he stopping? Was i suppose to do something? Was i not good enough for him?I looked down at him confused and saw that he was looking at me. "Is something wrong?" i asked surprised at how husky my voice was.

He sighed, "you know if you want to stop we can."
I laughed. He had no idea how much power he was holding over me right now. I could do anything he said and not care. I bit my lips and smiled down at him.

He slipped my underwear down my legs and threw it on the floor nect to my bra. While he ws doing that, he didn't take his eye off me for a second. Philip climbed back over me and kissed me. His hand slowly slid down to my neck lingering a little over my breasts. When he got my my wet folds, i accidently bit his lips. He smiled and rubbed me while at the same time kissing my lips. I moaned so loud even his kisses couldn't stop them from coming out. It's a good thing my mom didn't come barging in.

He kissed me deeper and his tougue also went deeper. It was like a dream that wouldn't end. Suddenly his mouth went away from my mouth and i thought he was done. That was until his mouth replaced his hand. I screamed and covered my face with the pillow. It felt so good and pleasure exploded through my body.

After that he lyed there beside me breathing as heavily as i was. He smiled at and and kissed my lips softly, "that was amazing Alex."

"You have no idea." I whispered.

He wrapped his hand around my waist protectively and whispered, "go to sleep Alex."

I nodded and drifted instantly to sleep.