Epilogue

• Dedicated to All My Fans!!!!

Thank you everyone for reading my book. This will be the last chapter of the book. Thank you for all your comments and votes, i really appreciate them! :)

~~~~

Alexis's P.O.V

I was in the changing room in the church. My mom was fussing with my dress and Jenny was checking that my makeup and hair was perfect. I was nevous and my hands were sweating. I was going to marry Philip today.

They guided me to the back of the church. Jenny was cured and the cancer was gone. I was happy for her and asked her to be my bride's maid. Ben would be the one to walk me down the isle because my dad wasn't here.

Samual was Philip's best man. Apparently there's a rumor that Samual and Jenny are dating. That rumor was atually started by me but everyone could tell that there was something between those two.

The music started playing. Oh gosh this was it. My mom had left to sit down in the front row. The doors opened and Jenny left my side to walk down the isle. She was holding white roses while i was holding red and white roses. They were my favorite flower after all.

Suddenly it was my turn to go. Ben hooked his arm around me. "You ready?" he whispered. I nodded. I was ready. Philip was the one for me and nothing could change my mind.

Maybe my love story with Philip isn't a fairytale but it was my fairytale. The doors opened and we started walking down the isle.

I had the floors covered in a red carpet and covered the carpet with rose pedals. The rose pedals thing was Philip's idea.Everything else was white. The altar had roses of all different colors around it.

I locked eyes with Philip who was staring wide eyed at me. He had a smile on but i could tell he was shocked.

We walked down slowly. It felt like forever but i finally reached the altar. Ben hugged me and kissed my cheek careful not to ruin my makeup.

Philip and i held hands and smiled at each other. My heart was beating really fast. I couldn't help but think that Philip was my first love and he would be my last love.

The priest started speaking, " We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Alexis Taylor And Philipius Lexington. If there is anyone out there who opposes this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace."

There was a moment of silence. After that i kind of zoned out until i heard Philip talk. He was saying his vows. My hands were shaking like crazy and i think he could tell. He held my hands tightly and gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back.

After we said our vows, Samual gives us each a ring. I watched with trembling hands as Philip slips the ring on my finger. Then i did the same. It was the perfect moment ever and nothing could ever replace this moment.

"I now present you Man and Wife you may now kiss the bride." I hear the preist say. This was it the kiss that would bind us both til death.

Philip placed his hand on my cheek and leaned in. I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine instantly. This kiss was somehow different. It was like our first kiss as husband and wife. I swear there were fireworks exploding.

I placed my hand on chest. He looked so handsom in a tuxedo. We finally pulled away and i was breathless. I heard claps and whistles around me but all i could see was Philip.

He held my hand and we walked down the aisle outside to where the limo was. People were throwing rose pedals, confetti, and rice at us. It wasn't a perfect combination but it was perfect.