3 Months with the Prince Chapter 25

Hey everyone I'm currently writing another book called The Story Of Us. Don't worry i'm almost done with this book.

Summary of The Story Of Us: Seventeen-year-old Charlotte aka Charlie Thomas is from California. She spends her time hiding behind books. After her parent's divorce she's been going back and forth. She spends holidays and vacations with her mom. But she goes to school in California where she stays with her father. Summer vacation isn't any different or that's what she thought. When she lands in Hilton, Georgia, she expected to see her mom. But instead she finds out that her mom eloped and is married to a guy a name Rob who she has never seen. Her vacation is now shattered. Then she meets Blake Preston. He arrogant, selfish, athletic, speaks his mind, and worst of all a player. To think a summer of torture with Blake was enough, there's more.

~~~~~

Alexis's P.O.V:

I had come home with David. I know he was probably happy right now. I mean he was the one who wanted to split me and Philip up. But i had no choice when the queen told me to go home with him. I didn't want to cause anymore problems.

It just broke my heart to leave Philip. It was like someone had ripped my heart out. Broke into a million pieces and stomped on it. I still think i did the right thing though Philip was so much better off without me.

We arrived at my farm and my mom came out to hug us. She looked shocked to see me with David. I'm pretty sure she can tell i'd been crying because of my puffy and red face. We carried my stuff into the house quietly. I knew i could't tell her anything with David standing right there.

When we were all in my room, my mom guestered David to leave. He left without asking a question. Either he's a good actor or he's really truely sad for me? I don't know but i really want to believe that he's still that nice guy he used to be.

My mom cleard her throat, "so what's wrong honey?" I shrugged, "it's commplicated mom." She sighed, "i have all day. Why aren't you with Philip? Did you two get into a fight?"

I wish it was that simple. Then i'd be able to hate him. To regret him. I cleared my throat, "i wish. But it's nothing like that. I really thought Philip was the one for me. The one i would spend the rest of my life with. The one i would be able to have kids with. I thought he would be my first and last love but i was wrong. It only took 3 months to fall in love with him."

By that time, tears had already fallen down my cheeks. My mom hugged me tightly, "it's ok honey." I sighed and continued, "Yesterday Philip proposed to me."

She looked at me shocked, "did you say no?" I shook my head, "i said yes," more tears. "But right after i said yes the king that that Philip couldn't marry me. Turns out the reason why Philip hadn't proposed to me was because because the king wants him to marry this other girl name Lisa."

My tears were like rain now. It wouldn't stop falling and i don't think it ever will. I've never cried like this before. I couldn't believe how hard i had fallen. My mom sighed, "why would the king want Philip to marry this Lisa?"

I let out a huge breath, "Lisa was from England. And apparently Paracrystal and England have been fighting. The king thinks that if Philip marries Lisa, then there would be something to bring the two countries together. If they didn't marry Lisa, they could lose the kingdom to England."

My mom nodded but still looked confused, "then why did he propose to you? Why not just break up with you? Make it easier on both of you?"