3 Months with the Prince Chapter 2 Caught

Hey guys please tell me you like it so far by:

<<<Comment>>>

<<<Vote>>>

<<<Fan>>>

_____________________________________________________________________

Alexis's  POV:

That next morning, Saturday, my mom came just at the right time she said she would. She wheeled me out to the car. I wanted some crutches but the annoying nurse said it would be best if i sat in a wheelchair for a while.

When we got home, our next door neighbor came over to check on me. They did have a daughter named Samantha. Samantha was in my class but i never liked her. I'm not jealous that she's dating the quarterback it's just that she get's on my nerve.

My mom and her parents left the room leaving me and Samantha in the room.

Samantha cleared her throat, "i heard what happened and i'm so sorry."

I rolled my eyes, "whatever."

Samantha laughed out of nowhere, "you're so funny Alexis."

"Did i do something?" I asked her?"

She said, "well look at the time. I have to go but good luck with everything."

I looked annoyed, "yeah sure,"

She was walking away when she turned back and said, "you are such a tomboy Alexis."

When she was gone i mimicked her voice, "you are such a tomboy Alexis."

{{{{{------}}}}}

When i finally got up to my room that night, it was already 9pm. I lied on my bed for about a minute when there was a tap on my window.

I got on the wheelchair and wheeled over to the window. When i opened the curtains, i saw Drew's truck, Drew, and Grant.

Opening the window, i realized that I couldn't climb out the window with my broken leg.

I waved to them and pointed at my leg. Grant nodded and he started climbing up. I think i was 8 years old when i planted a tree right outside my window. Back then i didn't really care about it but now it was resourceful.

Grant finally got me down the tree and we climbed into Drew's car. I guess i've always had a habit of sneaking out every night.

When we finally got far away from the house we started talking.

Grant said, "so how's your leg?"

"It's ok i guess. Doesn't really hurt." I replied.

Drew was a reckless driver but tonight it was keeping his eyes on the road driving very careful.

I cleared my throat, "you're pretty quiet Drew? What's up?"

He kept his eyes on the road never once even taking his hand off the steering wheel.

Grant whispered to me so Drew won't hear us, "the guy yesterday was Drew's brother."

I had never met Drew's or Grant's family. I guess i don't know anything about my so call friends.

I looked at Drew, "look man i know you feel bad but that wasn't your fault."

"i don't feel bad it's just that dude is so freaking annoying." He said angrily.

I decided to change the subject, "so where exactly are we going dudes?"

Grant said, "to a party of course."

Drew said excitedly, "well it's kind of on private property so you know we gotta go fast when the police come."

I was excited. I loved parties that have to end that way.

We finally got there. It was crowded. A whole much of people were already there and when they got me out of the car, i didn't know where they were. I went over to the group of boys i knew.

"Hey Alex," one of them yelled.

"What happened to your leg?"

"I heard you fell while skateboarding."

Everyone was talking at once.

The party went on for about an hour. I was laughing the whole time. We did pranks and talked mostly.

Suddenly i heard the sirens of the police cars. Everyone rushed to their cars. I looked around for any sign of Grant or Drew. I went back to the truck and just fled the place. I guess they had gone home with some pretty girl. I was driving with one leg. It was great until the turns.

Before i knew it, there were cop cars chasing me. I was so busy trying to pedal faster that i didn't realize i was going to the left. Before i knew it, i crashed into a tree. I looked to my left and saw a light to my face.

The cop said, "Step out of the car and put your hands in the air."

{{{{-----}}}}

"Miss. Taylor do you know that it is illegal to go on private property?" the judge's voice boomed at me.

I was in court and my mom was behind me. She looked super mad. My brother Ben was my lawyer. When he got out of college, his job was to keep me out jail. He been doing a good job. I mean i don't know how many times i've done something ilegal but i've never went to jail. He's the best lawyer ever.

I cleared my throat, "yes judge."

He looked at me pissed off at my disrespect, "Well then could you explain to me why you were on it last night?"

I smiled, "well it was a party."

The judge leaned forward, "now were you the hostess for this party?"

I shook my head, "no way."

He sighed, "to make this easier i will give you two options, jail or an academy in Papacrystal."

I looked at him confused, "what kind of academy? And where exactly is Papa something?"

He said, "it's Papacrystal and it's a country. I don't know what exactly whatkind of academy it is but i know that it'll teach you to be a real woman. The good part about it is that it will only last 3 months starting next month."

 I laughed. I was about to say jail when my mom stood up and shouted, "she'll go to the academy."

The judge banged his mallet and said, "case closed."

When we finally got out to the car i said, "what did you do that for? I don't want to dance at some stupid academy."

Ben sighed, "well it's better than jail."

I looked at him, "you were so much cooler before you went off to college."

He rolled his eyes, "yeah and when you go to college you'll understand."

My mom broke us up, "enough about it. I think your brother did a good job considering how much money college costs."

When my mom started driving, Ben began to read the papers on the academy. After he was done he laughed.

I looked at him, "what's so funny?"

"Nothing," he said trying to hide the smile. "Although i think the judge knew what he was doing."

I grabbed the paper away from him. Skimming the paper, i looked shocked, "an all girls academy?"

Ben bursted out laughing and my mom said, "now that's one great judge."

I groaned and said, "why couldn't i just do community services again."