3 Months with the Prince Chapter 24 Goodbye

Thank you Crazy_girl16 for the banner!

~~~~

I raced after Philip when we got to the palace. "Wait up Philip." i yelled at him. Man he's fast. When we finally got to his room, Philip layed down on the bed and closed his eyes. I sat down next to him and crossed my legs.

"So you wanna tell me what's going on?" i asked. Scared of the answer. He sighed, "my parents don't think we're fit to be together. They don't think you're fit to be queen. And it's all because of Lady Victoria."

I gasped, "well did you tell them what i heard?" He nodded, "they won't believe me." I layed down next to him, "what else?"

He closed his eyes, "they want me to marry Lisa. They want us to be friends with England. My family anad England haven't really gotten along so a marriage would help. But like i say i will never marry her. I want you Alex and no one else."

I nodded, "so what happens if you don't marry Lisa?" He sighed, "i'll have to step down and let my brother be king and marry Lisa. But i'm willing to do it for us."

I sat up tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe he'd give up his future for me. I'm useless and i wouldn't be able to do anything for him and yet he was willing to do this for me? I looked down at my ring. It wasn't worth it. I heard some people say that if you love a person that much you'd do anything for them. But i didn't want this. Not like this.

When Philip saw my tears he sat up and kissed them away. "What's wrong Alex? You don't want to marry me?" I shook my head, "i can't marry you.I can't ask you to give up everything for me. I'm not worth it."

He closed his eyes and kissed me. I kissed him back. He begged me for an entrance but i wouldn't give me one. He backed away staring down at me confused, "please don't be like this Alex you know i love you and you know i can't lose you."

I sighed, "Philip listen you were born and raised to be a king. I wasn't even born to be a queen. Your parents are right we're not meant to be together. I guess David and Lisa won. They spitted us up. We should just g our seperation ways."

Philip shook his head, "i'd rather die than spend the rest of my life with out you. You are my everything Alex." I shook my head feircely, "that's not true Philip. You can survive and you will survive. You said it yourself we don't know enough about each other."

Another tear falls down my cheek and i looked down at the ring. The ring that Philip had just put on my finger. The one that fit perfectly like cinderella's shoe. I slowly pulled the ring out. Philip sighs, "what are you doing Alex?"

More tears fell down my cheek. "I'll always love Philip. You were the only i trusted enough to fall. To tell all my secrets to. And you'll be the only one for me. But i'm just not the one for you. Just don't forget about me." I slowly grabbed his hand and placed the ring inside it.

"Alex." he whispered. "Good bye Philip." i whispered. I ran out of the room leaving him sitting there. I ran to my room and slammed it closed. Why was i so stupid? To think that i could fall for a freaking prince?

I grabbed my suitcase and put all my stuff in it. I threw clothes in there not caring if they were going to get wrinkled. Maybe love wasn't for me. Maybe i was suppose to die alone. All i know was that one moment i was happy and everything was perfect and the next thing i know everything's crumbling and breaking apart right in front of me.

~~~~~

Philip's P.O.V:

I watched as she put the ring on my finger and ran out of the room. Was this it? The end of us? I always thought Alex would be mine forever. That we were going to grow old together. That we were going to be together forever and for always.

I wanted to throw the ring that was still in my hand to the ground. To break it into peices. But i couldn't. I spent so much time just trying to find the perfect ring for Alex. To see her face light up when i pulled out the ring was priceless.

I thought that was it. That we were going to get married. I was going to get to see her in a white dress and walk down the aisle towards me. I thought i would get to hear the priest say 'i pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride.' Then i'd get to kiss Alex.

Now everything was gone. She was gone. The door to my room opened and i just hoped that it was Alex. That she came back to tell me she couldn't live without me either. Instead it was my father.

"What happened Philipius?" he asked staring down at the ring in my finger. "She's gone." i managed to say. My father put his hand around my shoulder, "i'm so sorry son. I wanted for you and Alex to be together too. It's just your mother."

I shook my head, "just forget about it father. At lease now we won't have to worry about England trying to take over Paracrystal. At lease now you'll get what you want."

He looked at me shocked, "Philip i never wanted it like this. How about your brother be king. I mean Alex probably doesn't want to be queen. You guys can live in a mansion and have as many kids as you want. The way you and Alex played around today just made me realize how much you two love each other."

I shook my head, "I tried to tell her that but she wouldn't listen. She said i was born and raised to be a king. That i shouldn't have to give all that up just for her. She said she wasn't worth it."

My father sighed, "how about i talk to her." Suddenly we hear a plane. I looked up. She can't be gone yet. No i haven't said everything i wanted to say to her yet. She can't just leave like this. I ran out of the room clutching on the ring. Outside, i saw her on the plane. My mom was standing there waving up at the plane.

When she saw me her face saddened, "i'm so sorry Philip." She tried ot hug me but i shook her off, "you're not sorry you got what you wanted. You should be happy. You finally succeeded in seperating us."

She shook her head, "that's not true Philip. Lady Victoria told me that you and your father couldn't sleep because of our problems with England. And the only solution was to get you to marry Lisa. I was just trying to help."

"Help? Is this your way of helping? You just helped rip my heart out. Thank you mom for everything. I don't need your help anymore."

"Well if it helps i sent that David with her. She'll be happy with him and you'll be happy with Lisa. Trust me Lisa is a sweet girl. Philip i just want what's best for you. You're my son." David? Alex was with David? "Don't call me your son because i will never be your son ever again."

I left my mom standing there looking stunned. I walked straight to my room. The ring was still in my hand. I would win her back no matter how hard she tries to run. I'll always catch up to  her and hold her in my arms never letting her go again.