3 Months with the Prince Chapter 12 Breaking News

The picture on the left is of Ben

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________

Alexis's POV:

After my amazing date with Philip, the girls came home. Most of them had their head raised up high feeling proud.

I almost bursted out laughing. One of them pulled me aside. "So what happened today?" I pretended to be confused, "what ever are you talking about?"

She rolled her eyes, "come on lady you must have done something. How could a girl who was everyone's favorite become everyone's most hated."

"Well to tell you the truth, i know you girls don't like me." i said and she put her hand to her chest pretending to be shocked.

I walked away from her and turned on the t.v. I was going to watch a t.v show but a girl with an annoying accent said, "turn to channel 5 i want to watch the news."

So i turned to channel 5. I almost dropped the remote when i saw what they were talking about. I stood up and went looking for Philip.

_______________________________________________________________________

Prince Philipius's POV:

That evening after i ate dinner, i went for a walk in the garden. I barely took a step into the garden when Larry came up to me again.

"Prince Philipius King Francis wants to see you again." I sighed, "what is it this time?" He looked at me with a nervous face.

"I guess you'll find out." he said quietly. I followed him into my father's room. I was confused. My father has never asked me to go into his room only my mother.

He opened the door and didn't even come in. Instead he shockingly walked quickly away. I walked in and my father was sitting on the couch not even watching t.v.

I cleared my throat, "you wanted to see me father?" He sighed, "sit down Philipius. I want to talk to you about today."

I sat down, "what about today?" He looked at me, "what did you and Alex did today?" I was shocked. Did he know that we went out of the palace? But how?

"Well you know we just hung out around the palace." I said trying not to twitch my eyes. My father knew every time i did, i was lying.

"Oh really? Well the news doesn't agree with you." He turned on the t.v to channel 5 and i sat there listening to the news reporter,

"Breaking News people. Prince Philipius was spotted with a girl. Could she be his girlfriend but most importantly could she be our new queen. They were spotted at a skateboard rink where she was the first to skate on the hugest skateboard rink."

It show pictures and a video of her on the skateboard. "After that they were spotted at a electric guitar lovers' club. Everyone was shocked to see our prince at such a place until we found out that she plays the electric guitar."

I didn't understand i was sure no one was following us but now i see pictures of her on that stage with that guitar and singing.

"The couple then ate lunch and went for a walk. No one knows who that girl is. We hope to find out more about this girl bringing out the fun in Prince Philipius. In other news-"

That was when my father turned off the t.v. I buried my face in my hand, "father listen she found my car keys and wanted me to drive her around the country."