Daddy

It was a calm night and all the Mikealson siblings were sitting in their mansion in Mystic falls when there was a knock at the door. Kol stood up and said," I'll go see who it is." He walked to the door and opened it. All of a sudden a dark skinned women  just barged in with a small item wrapped in a pink blanket and headed right to the living room where the rest of the Mikaelsons were. She marched straight up to Klaus and shoved the small item into his hands and spoke harshly, " She's yours and I am not going to raise her so you figure it out. I can't have her affect my life." Then the dark skinned women marched out of the house slamming the door behind her as she left. Klaus looked at the tiny baby in his arms who could only be a few months old. Then he wrinkled his nose in disgust and said, " I can't have children but I guess there's nothing we can do about her." He then asked a compelled servant to prepare a room for the little girl. "What shall we call her brother." Rebekah asked Klaus. He replied"what would you name it?" Then Klaus saw something stitched into the side of the little pink blanket in purple was the name  Dawn. "Her name is Dawn." Klaus stated after everyone looked at the baby.