Death

Hayley's POV

It had almost been a month since Dawn was put into a supernatural coma. We had defeated the Mikaelson's evil aunt and everything had started to settle down again. Klaus went back to paying attention to Hope and everyone else did their own things as well pretending like Dawn didn't exist at all. I mean don't get me wrong I love Hope with my heart to but part of it belongs to Dawn too. Thomas went on to start collage but any time he was free he would visit Dawn and talk to her about everything that was going on whilst holding her hand. And every time he left after placing a kiss on her forehead. The same pattern would happen. Thomas would come over to see Dawn and soon I got to know him more. He always had a calm and threatening appearance  with a polkerface. Except when he was talking to Dawn he had passion and it showed so much love and adoration for my daughter. I couldn't help but smile when he talked to her like she was awake. 

It had been two months now and Dawn wasn't waking up. Davina said she would be fine. I was sitting in Dawn's room reading a book when Hope skipped into the room " Mom do you think we can go out for dinner. It's been a while and I think your spending to much time with Dawn. She'll be fine for a few hours and she'll be here when we get back."

I looked at Dawn and then Hope. "Sweetie what if your sister wakes up."

Hope frowned at me " Mom you spend to much time waiting for her. You barely go out and you barely spend time with me anymore." Then she started to cry. All of a sudden the whole house showed up and asked Hope if she was alright. And of course she told them that I was spending to much time with Dawn and she was feeling unloved by me. I sighed as Klaus spoke up " Come on love do this for Hope. Just go out to dinner with us. Just for a few hours. That's all she's asking. We all will be there and it's not like Dawn will just get up and run away. Plus no one will dare enter the Mikaelson manor because of the reputation we keep." I took this under consideration. Then I reluctantly nodded. In a few hours I got ready and we were on our way to the restaurant which Klaus reserved for just the family.

No One's POV

While all the Mikaelson family was out eating something happened to Dawn. All of a sudden her body jolted and she started started to toss and turn in her bed. Then she was having trouble breathing and she tried to get air into her lungs but it seemed as if her air was somehow getting cut off. Then she suddenly was still and started to breath normally again but her heart rate was staring to slow down rapidly. It started to get to a heart beat per fifteen seconds. Her breathing started to get heavy. Then with one last gulp of air her heart beat stopped. 

Hayley's POV

We walked back into the manor. I was smiling and chatting with Hope Rebekah and Freya when I decided to check on Dawn. So with my Vampire hearing I listen for her heart beat but nothing came. I excused myself and went up to Dawn's room She was still in her bed but something was wrong. When I touched her skin It was ice cold. I screamed and started yelling for Dawn to wake up. Soon the whole family was up here. I was a mess. If only I didn't go out then maybe I could've saved Dawn. I could have saved her from death.