Different

Dawn's Pov

I kept running until I passed a drunk man walking home. I could hear his blood running in his body and the steady rhythmic heart beats. His blood smelled so good. Wait why am I thinking about his blood. I turned to continue to Tom's but I heard him fall on the pavement. I turned around and the smell of something sweet drifted over me. Before I could stop my self I pounced on the drunk man and sunk my teeth into his neck. I moaned felling the sweet liquid run down my throat. I looked at the man in my arms. He was lifeless and the expression on his face had pain written all over it. I dropped his body and looked at my self. I had blood down my dress and possibly all over my face. I looked at the blood on my hands in horror. Than I looked at the lifeless body and said " So-sorry! " as if the dead man could still hear me talking. I looked around to see if any one saw what I did but the street was abandoned. I dragged his body behind a building and threw it in a dumpster, hoping no one would find it. Than with tears streaming down my face I ran to Tom's. I got to his door and knocked. Once, twice four times. A tired looking Tom opened the door and looked at me with shocked eyes."Daw-Dawn. How are you alive." 

I looked at him through tears. "Tom  I didn't mean to. He was walking out of a bar and he fell. He scrapped his hands and before I could stop my self I just jumped on him and drained him of his blood." Something registered on Tom's face and he looked at my outfit. " Dawn, love come in." I put his hands on my back and brought me inside. "But Tom the man-" he cut me off  by putting his hands on both sides of my face and speaking to me firmly " Love it's not your fault. Don't worry about it. Right now I need you to go upstairs and have a shower and wash off all this blood. I need to make a call but you know where  you keep your extra clothes right. Change and I'll be right up when your done." I nodded and he kissed my head and I walked upstairs to have a shower.

Hayley's Pov

I was sitting in my room and I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I looked at the caller ID. Tom. "Hello" I answered in a raspy voice. "Hayley we have a situation. I need you to come over and see this right now." 

"Okay I'll be right there." I ended the call and grabbed my car keys. Ignoring the questions downstairs I ran out of the house and hopped in the car. Turned it on and drove at full speed to Tom's.