Pushed Away from Dad

2 years latter

As Dawn grew older and older her magic and other skills started getting stronger. One day she decided to ask her dad for something that she really wanted. A guitar. Dawn wasn't interested in painting like her dad she loved to sing and use instruments. So far she already knew the most basic songs on the piano like Ode To Joy and how to play the violin, which was given to her by Hayley on her 8th birthday, but she really wanted to learn how to play the guitar. So while her dad  played with Hope on the floor she slowly approached him. " Hey Dad do you think that you can buy me a guitar? Dad? Dad? Dad!" Dawn yelled at her father when he didn't pay attention to her. He turned round and looked down at her with anger flaring in his eyes. "Don't yell at me again. Why are you even here you aren't even my child at all. I know what will fix you up.  There's nothing boarding school can't fix!" Fear planted Dawn to the floor as tears streamed down her face.

Next Day

"Mooooom!" Dawn screamed as she was dragged into the car."Mom Don't let dad take me! Please Moooooom!" Hayley tried to run forward to grab Dawn but Elijah and Kol held her back while Rebekah and Klaus put Dawn in the black Lexus along with her luggage. "Dawn don't worry honey I'll find you!" Hayley screamed as tears streamed down her own face. "I'll find you." The car drove of as Dawn continued to  watch Hayley try to remove herself from the Mikealson brothers grip on her arms. She turned around and looked forward as she silently cried her self in the back seat.