Unloved/Moving

By the time Dawn was three she already picked up on the fact that no one in the family really loved her. She was smart for a child her age and she mainly did things like dressing and getting ready in the morning for the day by her self. She only went to one of the Mikaelson siblings if she need some food or some other important things such as clothes. She wished that something interesting would happen to her  and would make her father pay attention to her little did she know that the total opposite of  what she wished for would be waiting around the corner. 

Time Skip 2 Years

Dawn was sitting in her room one afternoon when her father stormed in and spoke to her in a rather harsh tone," Pack your bags were leaving Mystic Falls." Then he stormed back out into the hallway. After she packed what little clothing she had in a little suit case she put some of her sketch books and notes books in her little backpack along with  her pencil case and waited downstairs for her father who rushed down with his own suitcase and opened the door to and slammed it behind them as they loaded up their bags into the car and got into the car and started the long trip or so it seemed to Dawn. "Where are we going.'' 

" To New Orleans. I have some business with some witches there. But first I have to drop you of at the new house."

After what seemed like years of travelling they finely got to the house where Dawn was dropped of and was left alone. She quickly checked the cupbords for something to eat and all there was was a half empty box of cereal and some milk. That was good enough for Dawn. After she ate she sat on the couch and wondered what her new life would be like here in New Orleans and she dozed off.