Coma?

Hayley's POV

Thomas, who was carrying Dawn, and  I quickly ran into the house using our vamp speed. Thomas went upstairs first followed by me. He quickly laid Dawn on her bed and I screamed"Davina I need your help." She quickly appeared in the door way but was pushed in as everyone else decided to pile into Dawn's room to see what the commotion was all about. I saw Hope run in and she squeezed between everyone just to get through. As soon as she caught sight of Dawn's stat she started crying. "Davina please you have to help my sister." Hope tugged on Davina's hand as she stood rooted to the floor just staring at Dawn. "Are you going to just stand there or are you going to help my daughter." I yelled at her. As soon as Davina started moving towards Dawn's bed Dawn yelled out " Thomas! Mom, help me. It hurts!" I looked at my daughter while tears ran down my face. "Davina" I practically begged her. She sat beside Dawn's bed and started chanting spells in Latin. 

Dawn's screaming continued as Davina continued to chant. After what seemed like hours of listening to my daughter scream in pain she finely stopped. Thomas let out a sigh. Then he sat down and took Dawn's hand and planted a kiss in it as he held her hand. "Don't worry love your safe." I looked to Devina to thank her when I noticed her nervousness. "Davina what are you not telling me." I asked her. She cleared her throat then said " I think Dawn might of slipped into some time of coma." I growled. In a flash I was about to attack her but Elijah and Klaus held me back while Kol escorted Davina downstairs. " What did you do to my daughter" I screamed at her. I continued to scream but eventually ended up collapsing onto Elijah's chest and crying. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw silent tears run down Thomas' face. I immediately went over to him and pulled him into a hug while he sat there holding Dawn's hand and crying. 

Dawn's POV

All I could see was black.  I could hear people yelling around me but I couldn't see anyone. I tried to yell out and see if any one could here me.All of a sudden my whole body got shaken into agonising pain. I only managed to get out a few names and some words. "Thomas! Mom, help me. It hurts!"   I felt something come over me like someone casting a spell. Then it hit me. Davina. I tried opening my eyes again but nothing worked. I kept screaming. The only things I could hear were Davina chanting and my screaming. Finely Davina castes the right spell because the pain dissipates. 

Suddenly the darkness is gone and I'm blinded by a bright light. When my vision clears I could see Hayley hugging Thomas and Thomas holding my hand while weeping. I looked around and saw my dad, Elijah, Rebekah and this other blond women staring at me with sadness. I then looked at my body and saw I was breathing but I wasn't in my own body. I started to panic. I went in front of Hayley and waved wildly while yelling " Hey mom! I'm right in front of you. Why can't you see me.

A week later

I watched as Hayley sat in my room. Her eyes where red as she talked to my body on my bed. " Dawn sweetie I need you to wake up. Thomas needs you to wake up and so does your sister Hope." I looked at my mom sadly. "Mom I'm trying my best I just don't know how to" I whispered even though I knew she wouldn't hear me. Then Dad walks in and tells Hayley " Love you should really go and eat something or at least have a blood bag. The rest of us are getting worried about the way your acting.' Hayley looked as if she just got slapped. She stood up and yelled " your daughter is in bed dying and your worried about me not eating. Nik I'm almost at the end of my line with you." They started arguing until Elijah came in and stopped them both. He handed a blood bag to Hayley who thanked him. 

I looked at Hayley later that evening. Even I was getting worried about her. She was slipping into a zombie like state. She barely at and she just sat besides my be and stared at the wall. She barely spoke to anyone except for Hope. I was thankful that she at least spoke to my sister. Any time another person besides Hope tried to speak to her she wouldn't answer at all. And if they waved a hand in front of her face she would just stare blankly ahead of her as if the persons hand didn't exist at all. Dad was right she was starting to freak me out even though I knew she was like this cause I haven't woken up. 

So each day I would try to wake up cause I couldn't bare to see Hayley the women who was my mother act like this.