Don't Leave Me

Dawn's POV

I came home late at night. After saying goodbye to Tom and watching him drive down the driveway I slipped into the house and closed the door quietly behind me. I reached the bottom of the stairs when I heard laughter echo from the living room. I walked to the living room and saw everyone except for Hope who must've been asleep sitting with drinks in their hands and laughing at something one of them said. I smiled at the sight. I've never seen them sit down and look so much like a normal family. I was about to leave when I heard my dad call out "Your back Dawn." I turned around and said "No shit Sherlock." 

"How was your time with Tom?" uncle Elijah interrupted when he saw that this conversation would end in a fight. "It was great!" I smiled "I'm going to bed. It's been a pretty long day. Night" I said before wandering of to my room. 

Next Morning

Dawn's outfit

Dawn's outfit

I woke up and did my normal morning routine. Shower, make bed, clean room etc. Then I walked downstairs for breakfast. I sat down and was about to eat my pancakes when my dad said, " Dawn would you and Hope like to go with me on a stroll after breakfast." I looked at him and was about to say no thanks when Hope said " Yes daddy that would be awesome." Then she turned to me with puppy dog eyes and said "Please Dawn. You were out the whole day yesterday and you said you would spend time with me today. Besides isn't Tom spending some time with some of his friends." That was true. Tom was hanging out with some of his friends today. I sighed " Fine. Where wold this stroll take us" then Hope suggested "We could just wander around for the whole day." Dad nodded. "Hope what if we get lost by just wondering." I questioned. 
"Daddy would be there to help us find our way back." I mentally slapped myself. Of course he would  be able to fined his way back he's half werewolf.  ''When do we leave?" Hope asked 

"We can leave right now if you want to " Dad said Hope jumped up from her seat and ran over to me. She practically dragged to the door as we heard an echo of laughter rise up from the table. I turned around to fine my dad smiling an trying to suppress a fit of laughter. I glared at him and continued walking out the door. We were soon very far away from the mansion when Dad decided to try to start a conversation. "So this Tom you are in love with is a heretic." I watched as Hope skipped ahead happily, "Don't go to far Hope. Yep he is a heretic. We met at LCA. He was always the top of the class and everyone one wanted to be his friend." I answered. He asked me about other things as well and I answered all his questions. Then I realised I didn't hear Hope's marry humming. "Where is Hope" I questioned. Dad had a look of panic as we both ran yelling Hope's name.  He decided we should split up and go look fro her. 

I finely cam to a clearing and saw Hope in the clutches of a women. "Let her go" I screamed. The women was about to make a run with Hope when I shot her back with fire she screamed and released Hope from her grip. Hope ran to me tears streaming down her face. I leaned down to her and told her " Hope stay behind me and do exactly as I say." She nodded and went behind me. The witch and I fired spells at each other back and forward. Hope and I were about to run when she tripped. I turned back just in time to see that the witch was about to fire a spell at Hope so I threw myself in front of her and hugged her tight while a searing pain coursed through my whole body as I let out a scream. I helped Hope up and told her " Run directly in front of me" As we ran the witch continued to hit me with the same spell. The pain made me want to stop but just for Hope's sake I kept running. We finely ran into my dad who checked Hope for any injuries but he didn't even notice that I was getting weaker because of the pain in my back. "Lets go" he  said. We started running again. The pain kept getting worse. As I looked ahead at my dad and Hope I noticed that there were two Hopes and two dads. I started to stumble and trip.  I finely fell down exhausted and refused to move. Then My vision started to get blur and get darker. The last thing I thought was 'Don't leave me'. Then the darkness took over and everything went black.