Boarding School

(Uniform for Girls under 16)

(Headmistress)

Dawn's P.O.V.

I stood still as the headmistress looked me up and down. The school uniform felt scratchy against my body and the heat of the day wasn't making me feel so well. Once she finished circling me she stopped right in front of me and spoke up in a velvety voice, "Welcome to Lady Clarion's school for boys and girls.  Fredrick will you bring Miss Mikealson's bags in. Thank you. Now follow me." The headmistress commanded. "My name is Bronwyn Addams. You shall refer to me as Miss and or Miss Addams. Here is your schedule. The Class rooms are on the east wing except for your science which is downstairs. The girls dorm is one the west wing while the boys dorm is the building near the lake down on the eastern side of the school property. the stables are towards the western side of school property. The forest at the edge of the school property is of limits after nine o'clock and curfew is nine sharp for children under the age of fifteen. On weekends you are not allowed to visit the village Bibury unless you are fourteen and up The mess hall is on this floor so you should not have any trouble finding it. Classes start at eight sharp and end at three. Here is a map of the school grounds and don't wonder aound after nine unless you want to see our cook Mrs. Bunion walk around with sleeping mask cream on and her hair up in curling clips. Also avoid Mr. Molands dog because according to some students his dog is drunk and not him. You got that love?" I nodded while laughing." Oh and you are in room 38b. you are gong to share a room with Eliza and Nadia Rose" I thanked her and rushed of to the west wing.

I opened the door quietly and my suitcases were near an empty bed. The room was big and spacious. There were also two other beds in the room. and a big oak dresser in the corner. next to each bed was a night stand with one draw and a space below for what seemed like book. I sat on my bed and looked around the room. I'm going to love boarding school.