Little Hope

Authors Note ( In this book Hope will just be a hybrid like Klaus and Hayley) 

9 Months later

Dawn waited in her room while listening to Hayley screaming her head off through labour. She was having a home delivery because of something about being to risky about going to the hospital.  Finely after what seemed like years of waiting for her little brother or sister, Dawn heard a cry pierce the air like a loud train whistle. The baby's here! Dawn ran to her door and threw it open and ran down the hall to where Hayley was only to get that door slammed right onto her face. "Hey!" Dawn protested but no one seemed to hear her at all. With a frown on her face Dawn returned to her room and sat silently waiting for someone to come out of Hayley's room. 

After a few hours her dad came out and Dawn ran up to him and grabbed his arm and jumped up and down while holding his hand. "Daddy is it a girl of a boy does it look like me." Dawn inquired. Klaus looked at her and shook her off his arm. He sent her a bone shaking glare and walked off. Dawn frowned at her father's actions and and ran back to Hayley' room and opened the door and walked in. She saw Hayley in the middle of her bed holding a little baby who was wrapped in a white blanket. She climbed onto Hayley' bed and crawled up to Hayley and looked at the little baby. Hayley smiled at Dawn," Hope say hi to your big sister Dawn." All of a sudden Hope's face lit up in a smile. Dawn looked down at her sister and made a promise to her for such a little person," Hi Hope! I'm your big sister and I promise that even though I am small I'll protect you with my life. If anyone wants to hurt you they'll have to go through your big sister." Then Dawn looked up to Hayley and said," Don't worry I'll protect you too. And do you think I can call you mommy. I've never had a mom before." Hayley smiled down and looked at Dawn," Of course sweetie. I'll be a mom to you and Hope." Dawn smiled at little Hope who now fell asleep in Hayley's arms." I love you Hope and I always will. Always and Forever."