Forgivness

Justin Thomas Brown

             Justin Thomas Brown

Payton Dusk Brown

Mary Jo (Josephine) Brown

Dawn's POV
It's been about 9 years since I last saw my family on my dad's side. I of course stayed in touch with my mum Hayley and my sister Hope but other then that the only family I knew was on Tom's side. Tom and I got married after I miraculously came back from the dead and 2 years later we had our first kids. The twins. Justin Thomas and Payton Dusk. They are now both 4 years old and very proud. Then  I had their little sister Mary Jo, who just turned 2. I am proud of the family that Tom and I built and very content. But there was just one thing that nagged at me for those precious 9 years. I felt like I had to forgive my dad.

It was after I had tucked in Justin while Tom tucked in the girls, that I thought about talking to Tom.
"Sweetie so you think that I should forgive my dad?"
Tom dried his hands cause he just finished doing the dinner dishes.
"If you feel like it love. If you don't want to then that's that. But remember love I will support every step of the way. I smiled and walked over to Tom and wrapped my arms around his torso. I pulled him in for a soft passionate kiss.
"Your the best. You know that"
Tom smiled at me smugly "I my dear but  I love it when you remind me. Now before we go can we have some fun?"
My face turned slightly red.
" No! 1 the kids will hear us, 2 Justin has been having trouble sleeping and has been waking up in the middle of the night. So no!"
"Well good thing the nights still young. Come on love please"
I sighed in defeat, " Fine but it has to be quick. Don't want the kids waking up to a blinding sight."
Tom picked me up bridal style and ran down the hall to our room with a mischievous smile.

Klaus POV
Its been 9 years since Dawn died. I find that if I don't have Hope around to distract me my mod often wondered to Dawn. I would be so distracted that I would wonder to different places and not remember how I got here. Right now was one of those times. I had wondered into a park. It looked familiar. I was wondering where I had seen it before?. Then it clicked. Hope had a picture of Dawn and her in this park sitting at a bench. I had to find it.

(Pretend the guy isn't there)I quickly maneuvered my way towards the bench but got a total surprise

I quickly maneuvered my way towards the bench but got a total surprise. There sitting on the bench was a girl that looked exactly like Dawn she was watching a tall guy play with three kids. She turned her head as if she felt me watching her and her smile disappeared. The girl stood up said something to the guy, I didn't bother listening cause I was in shock. She then walked over to me and said " Hey Dad. Do  you want to talk."
"D...Daw.....Dawn?" she smiled and nodded "Do you want to go for a walk with me?"
I nodded quickly and we walked away from the guy and the kids.
Dawns POV.
I had explained everything to my dad and I felt relieved. I introduced him to Tom and the kids. We then proceeded to the mansion and the rest of my dads siblings got to meet my kids. I saw my dad sitting in a chair in the corner so I went and sat with him.
" I am so sorry for the past years of your life." my dad said with a guilty and sad look. I hugged him tight which took him by surprise but he hugged back eventually.
"Don't worry dad I forgive you" we smiled at each other then looked at the rest of our family. I was sure now that it would stay like this forever. Always and forever.