Me? A Big Sister?

It's nearly been a week since Dawn and Klaus  have been hear in New Orleans. Things have been well not as boring as it would be for a for a grown up sitting in a house almost lonely as everyone was fussing over Hayley. Dawn just couldn't understand why a grown up needed to be watched constantly when she said she could protect herself. Dawn would watch her uncle Elijah constantly protect this Hayley girl from afar. Until one day Dawn finely got up the courage to ask her why everyone was constantly looking after her. '' Hi there whats your name?" Hayley asked Dawn as she approached her from the corner she was sitting in. "Hi I'm Dawn." Dawn replied to Hayley. "That a pretty name. Whats a pretty girl like you doing in the corner ?" The question caused Dawn to giggle and say, " I'm not pretty cause if I was daddy would pay attention to me." Hayley's smile faltered a bit as Dawn said this. "Oh well a pretty girl like you deserves attention from someone like your father. Is your father Elijah?" Dawn giggled again. "No. He's my daddy's brother. My daddy is Klaus." Hayley made a O with her mouth. "Say Dawn did you have any lunch yet?" Dawn shook her head. "Well we should get something into your stomach shouldn't we" Dawn nodded her head eagerly.

While eating her sandwich that Hayley made for her, Dawn popped the question she had been dying to ask Hayley."Why do they need to protect you from bad people?" Hayley smiled gently at Dawn and said," Because I gonna have a baby and they don't want anything to happen to it." Dawn nodded and asked Hayley innocently, " Is my daddy gong to be your baby's daddy to?" Hayley looked at Dawn and said,"Yes. That means that You're going to be that baby's big sister." Dawn just looked at Hayley with out any emotions on her face then she smiled and said, "Okay. Thanks for lunch. I'm going to go play now. Bye!" Hayley spoke up before Dawn's little feet led her upstairs. "Can we be friends?" Dawn smiled and nodded her head vigorously, then ran of upstairs.