how it all began

A/N: The drawing up there is original it was made by me

PS: Fixed grammar a little I recommend that you read it again in case you have already seen and read this before since I also made lots of plot changes that matter.

(Y/N's POV)

I was sleeping when I felt myself falling into darkness, it was pretty hard to breathe but it's not like I need to, I kept on falling for some time till I felt myself hitting the cold floor. I started to look around wondering where I was. Right, left, up, even down I looked everywhere and in the end, all I could find was darkness and some weird eyes looking at me.

(Y/N): Where the hell am I.

I was questioning myself at this point to remember how did I get here in the first place. After thinking for a while I heard a disturbing voice, it sounded pretty distorted and broken but you could clearly understand what it was saying.

???: Welcome to the dark void.

(Y/N): Who the hell spoke? *looks around slowly and carefully*

???: you were presented to my presence to judge your worthiness.

(Y/N's Mind):'' what does it mean about worthiness.''

(Y/N): the worthiness of what?

???: the worthiness of your strength.

After it said the words strength I felt anger I didn't know why I was feeling it was almost like he was forcing my anger out. 

(Y/N): Okay I don't have time for your bullshit how do I get out of this place!

???: calm down my boy, I just want to speak.

I felt more anger coming from within and I could do nothing to stop this feeling so I just shouted at him to my heart's consent.

(Y/N): TELL ME HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS PLACE IF YOU WON'T FUCKING TELL ME RIGHT NOW I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT YOUR EYE WILL LOOK AS DARK AS THIS PLACE!!!

???: ''Unimpressed'' ohhh, lame. Couldn't you find a better threat?

(Y/N): I AM TOO ANGRY TO THINK RIGHT NOW AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY!!!

???'s Mind:'' he has issues, but, I guess his anger is the fault of my presence so who can blame him.''

(A/N): I can.

???'s Mind: Shut up author.

???: Okay it's your loss to not listen to me, but it doesn't look like it matters to you so I will tell you what you need to do. You just have to wake up. You should be pretty much laying unconscious on the floor right now. Also, you better beware of the unexpected guests in your house that you may want to greet. I will see you soon but I actually won't cuz the author forgot about this plotline.

(Y/N): Wait what do you mea...*wakes up panting*

(Y/N):*panting*Well that was something... something stupid, really stupid.

(???'s POV)

???: He seems aware that I am here. quite unusual but he seems pretty normal to me, I wonder what is so special about this mission that made Slenda worry. When I last saw her, she was telling me to be careful no matter what. I don't know what he has up his sleeve but I am sure it's nothing impressive.

(Y/N's POV)

I get up from the floor to take a look around for some time until. I stopped my search when I felt a chill run down my spine, this feeling couldn't be a good sign, at least it wasn't a good sign in my book. I stretched as I heard the sounds of cracking from my body releasing some serious stress. (I got the urge to stretch as I wrote this part)

(Y/N): I am starting to feel better. Now, let's see who this surprise guest might be.

(???'s POV)

I was creeping around the living room until I heard the door open, I smirked thinking how fun this was gonna be. I jumped out of my hiding spot and shouted...

???:GO TO SLEEP!!!

Just to get myself kicked by a high power roundhouse kick to my face.

???: AHH NOT IN THE FUCKING FACE DO YOU WANT TO RUIN MY FUCKING BEAUTY OR SOMETHING!!!

(Y/N's POV)

I was walking downstairs then I entered my living room to hear a feminine voice shouting ''go to sleep!''. I quickly reacted out of my amazing reflexes and took my chances with that roundhouse kick to her face, and after the kick, I got a chance to take a nice look at her. She was wearing a white hoodie with blood stains on it, two gloves, and white tights. But for the part where the shit gets real, she had no fucking eyelids whatsoever and she had a carved smile.

A/N: Go up to see a picture of her.

???: AHHH NOT IN THE FUCKING FACE DO YOU WANT TO RUIN MY FUCKING BEAUTY OR SOMETHİNG!!!

I smirked a bit.

(Y/N): Sorry but I am sure I can't ruin something that isn't basically there.

???: YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GO TO SLEEP THIS TIME FOR REAL!!!

Wait a minute, that catchphrase it seems so familiar...

The answer finally hit me. She was the murderer who killed like three hundred people and now I was being targeted by her?

(Y/N):AH. Now I remembered you are that hooded killer Jess the thriller? no. Jess the filler? no. Oh I got it! Jess the milker! no. Jess the...... whatever. It's not like it matters.

Jess: IT'S FUCKING JESS THE KILLER!!!

She then lunged at me with inhuman speed and tried to hit me with her sharp kitchen knife at me which İ obviously dodged because the author made me OP as fuck.

(KATAKURIU aka AUTHOR: DON'T BREAK THE FUCKING FORTH WALL.... only I can do that.. YEAH I AM TALKING TO YOU READER!!!) (A/N from the future: Well, this didn't age well)

I pulled myself together and began attacking too. The fight ended with me overpowering her and dealing a strong hit to her stomach making her cough up a little blood before throwing her to a wall, Instead of trying to catch her breath she decided to ask a question.

Jess: W-Why the fuck are you s-so strong.

I let my finger light on fire and spoke.

(Y/N): Because I am a demon, bitch. (A/N: From the future: Damn bro, cringe, no idea what I was thinking)

I then shot her right in the head damaging her not enough to kill as she fell unconscious (If u confused, look at the comment section). I let out a sigh before tying her up with a thick rope (to make sure she cannot escape not any weird fetishes or anything....Baka) and making her sit on the couch. I opened the TV and started to go through the channels with a serial killer sitting next to me, I might be saying it as if it was something bad that she was a serial killer but in the end, I was not very different than her... was I?

Everything I know at the moment is the fact that something big is about to happen.

A/N: woohoo it's getting lit! I like this story so far and ouch my neck hurts but it's all good and if you didn't notice it by now the cover art is made by me as well so with this note İ hit 1232 words in total see you guys in the next chapter.

Katakuriu out...