Sorry (Important Info)

The music is important...

I am not really the type to say sorry but fuck it I might as well do it while I can.

I am saying sorry, because I feel like people hated the last two chapters which is totally understandable. The waiter chapter was just a episode of JoJo rewritten to be in this book. So I will go back and fix that chapter with more joke and some changes and will try to create a more enjoyable reading experience for all of you. And about the last chapter nobody commented on the chapter and I feel like people began losing interest. I am sorry that I am not a good writer. But trust me I am trying my best here. And what is the better way to say sorry to a bunch of horny readers? To make a Lemon. I will release a new chapter around next week so....yeah.....It will be Benny by the way.........Oh man.....It feels awkward..........seriously why are you still here.....I mean......I already said sorry......I even gave everyone a lemon promise......what more do you want?........Let me guess.........More lemon promises? For me to write two chapters in one week? Or maybe an interesting story line that I noted somewhere? Maybe more art? Or maybe you want me to end this chapter.......I'll try them all. But first as a sorry for being too formal I will swear a lot for the following part. Who am I kidding I am too lazy for that. Just go to this website. noswearing.com/dictionary There are a shit ton of curse words there and yes I am aware that you cannot copy it and I am not gonna do anything about it because I am a lazy asshole. Bye.

Objectives:

Remaking the ''The one who waits chapter'': Done

Lemony Lemon: In progress

A new fem creepypasta drawing (Probably Zalga): Will begin soon

Katakuriu out....