The repeater

(A/N's POV)

(A/N): *huff* I....finally*puff* found*huff* all the*huff* Dragonballs!

(Y/N): Ok then! Perfect. Let's revive her.

We put the dragonballs together and used them to summon Shenron. 

Shenron: I am Shenron. I shall grant any wish. Now speak!

(Y/N): Yeah yeah whatever. Can you revive Jess back to life?

Shenron doesn't answer back. A light starts to shine and we see Jess getting back up.

Jess: The fuck!?

(Y/N): I'll explain it later. 

Shenron: You have two wishes left!

(Y/N): Two wishes more? That's cool.

Benny: I want the next lemon to be with me!

Shenron: Your wish is granted. (The work is under progress)

Wait....I can ask for all my Waifus to be real!!! RUBY I AM COMING FOR YOU!!!! (I am under 18 so it's legal)

(A/N): I want-!

Tami: I-I-INFINITE W-W-W-WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh.....

Shenron: Your wish is granted.

I went down on my knees and pounded the ground with my hand.

(A/N): FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

(Timeskip brought to you by me not knowing what the fuck I am writing anymore. Too much for trying to create a difference)

(Y/N's POV)

Now that Jess is back and alive we all sat down in the living room just continuing our life. You know? Benny is playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Jane is reading something....probably smut, Clocky is upstairs probably masturbating as always, Slenda is speaking with Zalga and chuckling in an uncomfortable way at times. Tho I don't know what makes it uncomfortable. Is it the fact that she is doing it sinisterly or the fact that she still doesn't have a mouth. (I am sure by now some of you guys catched up but this is a threesome flag. Just saying). Tami was eating the infinite waffle she asked for. And everyone else was just doing what they usually do. And what I was doing? I was hang upside down from the ceiling by Slenda. The reason? Because I got Jess killed. And she also said that she had a special punishment....I hope it's not what I think it will be (Threesome boi!)............fuck yeah.....

Slenda: (Y/N)?

I turned to Slenda.

(Y/N): What happened Mrs.Milf?

She somehow looked confused.

Slenda: Mrs.Milf? I am not married?

(Y/N): Oh? *teasing mode on* So you accept that you are a Milf?~

She was now full blown blushing.

Slenda: I-I-I-I-I--

Jess: (Y/N) I think you broke her! 

I smirked at her.

(Y/N): You think so bubble butt?

Jess took out her knife and looked at me with an angry yet blushing face.

Jess: The fuck did you just say!

(Y/N): Take a compliment will you?

Jane: He is right.