Welcome to the mansion

(A/N): This is supposed to be the second part of Slenda's mansion chapter so if you forget what happened go and read it again.

(No ones POV)

You were sleeping snuggling with Slenda but it didn't last long with the shining sun hitting your face.

*yawn*

You were trying to escape the grasp of Slenda's tentacle's but you failed miserably. After wiggling around for what felt like a hour you felt something soft. Your face was between Slenda's breast's. You felt yourself blushing so you decided to use your powers to escape from Slenda's grip waking her up.

Slenda: *yawn* Good morning (Y/N).

(Y/N): Good morning Slenda.

You were smiling warmly making Slenda's heart thump.

Slenda: *softly blushing* A-are you ready to meet the residents of the mansion?

(Y/N): *chuckle* Slenda you are stuttering again.

Slenda: Shut up! Are you ready to meet them or not?

(Y/N): Yes I am ready.

Slenda: Okay follow me.

(Y/N's POV)

After Slenda signalled me to follow her we went downstairs into the living room and I saw Benny  but I didn't say anything to her since I didn't want to get lost again.

Slenda: So are you happy that you got to meet me again?

She had a tint of red in her cheeks

(Y/N): Of course I am happy to see you again, you are the only person I can act like the demon I am.

Slenda: I am sure you will feel like that to all the resident's staying here.

(Y/N): I hope that you are right...

After walking for a while we reached a place similar to a gym. I saw some girls sparring to death. 

Slenda: (Y/N) can you stop them for me while I find the rest of the girls.

(Y/N): Of course I can do that.

When I walked near the girls I noticed that one of them was Jess but who was the other girl.

She had a sexy body similar to jess but her face didn't have a smile craved into it.

Her lip's had black lipstick that goes perfect with her black eyes and white skin not to mention her black long black hair.

* knife noises* 

(Y/N's Mind): Oh shit! I forgot that I was supposed to stop them.

I walked near them to greet them.

(Y/N) Hello jess.

Jess: Oh! Hello Y/N.... wait Y/N!!!

(Y/N): Still one and only

Jess: You didn't got killed!

(Y/N): I already kicked your ass and Benny's ass you should know that I wouldn't get killed so quick.

The other girl looked looked confused.

???: A mere human beating not only Benny but also Jess no way in hell.

(Y/N): Do you want to see it for yourself.

???: Is that a challenge?

(Y/N): Oh you bet it.