Zalga's side vs Slenda's side...and (Y/N)

(A/N): So I am thinking about making this chapter about the fight between the two mansion's and also (Y/N) but more importantly I will draw Zalga too I will probably have a break and wright down some ideas but I might keep going randomly and see where this book goes to

(Y/N's POV)

After Zalga and Kagekao forced me to cancel my teleportation they told me that they wanted to come with me but I was sure that there would be problems  so I did the right thing... I told them it was totally fine, in short I fucked up pretty bad.

Slenda's POV

I can't believe that (Y/N) just left me at least he could have waited for me to finish. 

Jess: *yawn* Good morning  Slenda.

Slenda: Oh good morning Jess. Can you wake up the rest.

Jess: Ok... wait where is (Y/N).

Slenda: About that...

(Time skip brought to you by me trying to decide if I should draw Jackie with flat chest or huge boobies... you know it's Important details.)

Jess: WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO!!!

Jess was now in panic causing other girls to wake up and come downstairs.

Jackie: Who did what?

Ticci Tami: W-what hap-pen?

Almost all the girls was standing in the living room by now all of them confused.

Slenda: I was saying that the fight with Zalga and her proxies might be closer then we think.

Jane: How much time do we have?

Slenda: None...

Before I could finish my sentence all of the girls started to ready them selfs for what was coming...

Clockwork: Slenda are you okay?

Slenda: I am just worried.

Clockwork: Don't worry (Y/N) will help us.

Zalga's POV

I was happy that I am going to live and possibly marry and have sex with (Y/N) but first I had to do something about that bitch and her proxies.

Zalga: Zero, Scarecrow, Smiley, Rake(I tried so hard to find a different name but I couldn't) and Kagekao get ready for  a fight today we are going to take down that bitch and her proxies.

Zero: Okay but who is that boy.

Zalga: He is (Y/N), he will help us to win.

(Y/N's POV)

Why does nobody listen to me  >o<

(Time skip 10 minutes brought to you by chibi Slenda arguing with chibi Zalga)

After Zalga gathered all of her proxies she said that they were ready so I teleported instant transmission style because it looks cool I guess?

After we arrived I saw Slenda and the rest of her proxies ready to fight as well.

Slenda: Zalga...

I could feel the hatered in her voice.

Zalga: You bitch...

Seriously what happened between them?

Jess: Hey (Y/N) what do you think you are doing on their side come the fuck here.

(Y/N): Hell no I ain't dealing with this bull crap whats the fun in destroying the other team and not seeing any kind of fight and I am sure that the author would prefer writing me eating popcorn and watching you murdering each other.

(A/N): *Definitely not an suspicious voice* Pffffft of course not.

(Y/N): Yeah whatever. Hey Slenda.

Slenda: What happened?

(Y/N): What the bloody hell happened between you two.

Slenda: That is another story for another time and the author don't really have anything in his mind right now its more plain than Sally's chest size.

(Y/N): *laughing* I knew I was not the only crazy one.

Sally was screaming in the background.

Sally: Hey! They are still growing.

Zalga launched herself at Slenda causing her to flinch but she managed to dodge...

Zalga: Do you seriously think that you have time to talk.

Now all the girls were fighting each other Jess was fighting with Scarecrow, Jane was fighting zero, Clockwork and Tami was against Rake and Nurse Ann was fighting against smiley...

And what I was doing? Eating popcorn of course.

Jackie: Hello (Y/N).

I saw Jackie sitting next to me.

(Y/N): Aren't you going to fight someone?

Jackie: There really aren't someone for me to fight.

(Y/N): What I am sure that there is more girls for you to fight out here.

Jackie: maybe there is but I wanted to be alone with you.

She was now pressing her breasts against me, could this be how ı will lose my virginity...

(A/N): Oh sorry I forgot to put kagekao in now she can fight someone.

Kagekao: Don't touch my senpai.

She attacked Jackie causing her to leave my side.

(Y/N):You had to ruin the fucking moment didn't you?

(A/N): I will always be here for you.

Their fight lasted like 5 hours after the fight was done I started to search the battle field to find a surprising result the both sides fell which meant there was only one person left and it was me so I was gonna decide the winner by choosing sides.

Slenda: So who won?

(Y/N): I did.

Zalga/Slenda: Wait what!?

(Y/N): You both fell which means I get to choose who I want. And I choose...

Slenda's mind: He will definitely choose us I mean I am his girlfriend right?

Zalga's mind: He will choose me he has to.

(Y/N): *smirk* ...I choose both of you.

That was the last hit, they both couldn't keep their consciousness so I watched them as they both fell unconscious.

(Y/N): Well this is going to be fun.

(A/N): I am so sorry for the short chapter I really can't think of anything right now and my internet is being a bitch but at least I gave you guys some kinky moments and lots of wall breaks but more importantly this chapter had 996 words in it and we are doing amazing in the hashtags so thank you all so much and with that being said see you guys in the next chapter.

Katakuriu out..