Zalga's Side

(A/N): Sorry I took my time because I am a lazy asshole but here is the new chapter and I am starting to draw clockwork.

(No ones POV)

It has been a few days from your meeting with Scarecrow in the mansion learning the fact that your old friend was alive and she was stronger than ever so you decided to pay a visit for her but first you decided to talk to Slenda.

(Y/N's POV)

I walked downstairs so that I can talk to Slenda about Zalga and where she was.

(Y/N): Hey Slenda.

She jumped a little when she heard my voice.

Slenda: O-Oh h-hello (Y/N)

(Y/N): Why are you stuttering?

Slenda: You just surprised me thats all.

(Y/N): *laughing* Yeah yeah whatever.

My smile slowly faded.

Slenda: (Y/N) is everything okay?

(Y/N): Zalga.

I could sense the shock in her face.

Slenda: Wha...

(Y/N): She is also around here right? Still kicking ass stronger than ever and you never told me?

She looked away and sighed.

Slenda: (Y/N) she has changed she is now our enemy so I did not find it necessary to tell you that.

I was a little confused.

(Y/N): Where is she?

Slenda: (Y/N) don't tell me you are planni...

(Y/N): Yes I am gonna pay her a visit. Now tell me where is she?

Slenda: She has built her mansion on the other side on the forest.

I smiled.

(Y/N): Thank you Slenda.

She blushed but she was still making worried noice's.

(Y/N): I guess I shall take my leave then than.

Slenda: (Y/N)! Wai...

Another day another chapter another sentence that I cut short by shutting the door to their face.

*chuckle*

I teleported next to the mansion and oh boy it was huge!

???: What the fuck is a human doing here.

I sighed and mumbled...

(Y/N): Again with human bullcrap.

The misterious man launched at me in an attempt to slash my throat little did he know that he was missing his heart.

???: *cough's blood* 

He tried to feel his heart but he only found a hole after panicking a little he looked at me with his miserable eyes to see me holding his heart.

???: Mother fuc...

He fell to the ground not moving at all the only movement was the blood gashing out of his chest where his heart used to be.

(Y/N): Well that was boring.

After walking a little I found the front door and did the thing that make's the most sense...