Time's up

(A/N): I feel like my drawings are getting worse and worse...(Maybe I should stop trying different styles...nah)

(Y/N's POV)

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock.

(Y/N): it's 6 am I should probably get up and cook breakfast...nah I don't feel like getting up.

So I closed my eyes ready to go to sleep but sadly couldn't as I felt a knife going into my torso right next to my torso and well I wasn't ready for this so...

(Y/N): *screams like a girl*

I looked at the person who stabbed me to see Clockwork

Clockwork: My eye isn't for looking at the time you know!!!

(Y/N): Then why the fuck do you put battery in it thats not even healthy!

Clockwork: Look at yourself, you have a knife in your chest!

(Y/N): AND WHO'S FAULT IS THAT!!?

Clockwork: YOUR OWN!!!

Jess: SHUT UP!!!

She threw a knife at my back and closed shut her door and probably went back to sleep

(Y/N's mind): When did she even got out of her room.

I took out both knives out of my body and put them on the bedside table.

(Y/N): So why are you here anyway?

Clockwork: (lie) I came here to wake you up.

Clockwork's mind: He must not learn that I was watching him sleep.

(Y/N): So watching me sleep huh?

Clockwork: D-d-d-did y-y-y-you just read my m-m-mind?

(Y/N): Yep.

She just got up and walked out of the room and closed the door behind her back.

(Y/N): Well where was I left? Oh right I was going to go back to sleep.

As I slowly closed my eyes I felt tentacles wrapping me up.

(Y/N's mind): This can't be good...

Slenda: And it will not be.

(Time skip brought to you by the random crow sitting on my window and staring into my soul as I am writing this book (Seriously this is creeping me out)

After being woke up by Slenda I decided to go check on Clockwork. As I walked up the stairs I heard a voice.

*ah*

*hah*

*ah*

(Y/N's mind): Maybe she is hurt....yeet! like hell she would be hurt! She is straight up touching herself!

I decided to leave her be for the time being but I did made a mental note of coming back later....

(Time skip brought to you by this LEWD chapter)

I was sitting on the couch while looking at tv, it was really peaceful...unlike everyday of my life.

Clockwork: (Y/N)!!!

Aaaaaand here goes the peace.

I used my teleportation to Clockworks room to see her sitting on her bed with a shadow cast on her eyes....I'm fucked.